Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Happens every year

Happens every year

The Boys Go Home now for the Rice collection and they come back mid to end of January, so the Boys you see now are mostly lady boys and those who cant afford to go home or not wanted at home or not Issan faming Boys, the good looking Boys arrive back mid-to end of january, so High season is not the best time to cum, after is from mid january, wonderful weather, wonderful boys.

Forum's veteran
    Liked
    IDIOT !!! u haven't the slightest notion of what u r carrying on about. Please go dry your hair in a microwave oven....

Idiot

You must stop talking to yourself in the Mirror, just because you dont like the message, dont try to kill the messenger?

Liked

Re: Happens every year

Quote Originally Posted by Bung Kum
    ...the good looking Boys arrive back mid-to end of january, so High season is not the best time to cum...
    In my experience, if a boy is good looking enough he can earn enough money to make it worthwhile staying on the scene throughout the High Season - and then hiring a substitute to fill in for him on the farm back home. The family makes more money that way. Many have told me that that is what they do.
    "The fruits of peace and tranquility... are the greatest goods... while those of its opposite, strife, are unbearable evils. Hence we ought to wish for peace, to seek it if we do not already have it, to conserve it once it is attained, and to repel with all our strength the strife which is opposed to it. To this end individual[s]... and in even greater degree groups and communities are obliged to help one another... from the bond or law of human society." [Marsilio dei Mainardini (c.1275-1342), Defensor Pacis]

Liked
    I think it is the luck of the draw whatever time you go. I have visited when it was supposed to be dead and met some great boys and had a great time. I have visited when it is supposed to be very active time with great boys supposedly in high demand or not available and still found some great guys.
    If you burn your neighbors house down, it doesn't make your house look any better. - Lou Holtz

Demand? Abailability? Micro-wave-oven? Lucky Draw?
    Are you talking about turkeys for Thanksgiving or human beings?

Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by Bung Kum
    " ... The Boys Go Home now for the Rice collection and they come back mid to end of January ... "
    Rice harvesting (in Isaan at any rate) is not as long as ending in mid-January ... it usually starts mid November and ends 'around' first week in December at the latest. That's not a long time, and quite easy for many guys to get back to the offing industry in lots of time for full bore high season.

Note that, as usual, latintopxxx is once again having great trouble reading (and writing) quite simple sentences.

Cheers ...
    Just another reason why I love living in Thailand

What are we talking about high season here. There is no high season this time guys. Economy is down and the boys understand this better than you guys. They are leaving the bars whether it be harvesting or no customers. The fact is the boys are leaving. Boys don't depend the farangs living in Thailand. They know they are cheap and don't pay them well. They depend on the tourist. So guys keep crying and keep fighting .... it is the best way to spend your retirement in Thailand. Good luck guys sit on your beach-chairs and get fat .... that's another thing the boys don't like ... the fat farangs and who smell

Quote Originally Posted by stevekoolguy
    that's another thing the boys don't like ... the fat farangs and who smell
    That must make it verty difficult for you Steve - there's been quite a few PMs floating around between some of us about your personal appearance and hygiene.

Curious did it hit you hard. I did not think that your are one of them until acknowledged it with quick response. Go and take a shower now BB