Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: "Mobster" arrested after liposuction operation

"Mobster" arrested after liposuction operation

Forum's veteran
    Liked
    I have actually had liposuction. I know I know..looking at my avatar you could never tell but you didn't see me before the surgery.

In fact I've actually has 3 cosmetic surgery operations and I can see why people like Michael Jackson get hooked on it.

But I'm here to tell you..liposuction is the most painful thing you can ever have done..I had a load of fat removed from my stomach. It's like being punched in the guts for 2 days non stop..I've never experienced such pain (except in love) and I'm very pain tolerant.

The odd thing is..despite whatever anyone says..the fat never comes back where you have had the liposuction..you can get fatter around that area but it always stays the same..hence it can look rather odd.

Apart from that..I didn't get arrested. (I have been for other things though)
    I'm only a light drinker. When it's daylight I drink.

Forum's veteran
    Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by gra45
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunchtime O'Booze
    I have actually had liposuction. I know I know..looking at my avatar you could never tell but you didn't see me before the surgery.

In fact I've actually has 3 cosmetic surgery operations and I can see why people like Michael Jackson get hooked on it.

But I'm here to tell you..liposuction is the most painful thing you can ever have done..I had a load of fat removed from my stomach. It's like being punched in the guts for 2 days non stop..I've never experienced such pain (except in love) and I'm very pain tolerant.

The odd thing is..despite whatever anyone says..the fat never comes back where you have had the liposuction..you can get fatter around that area but it always stays the same..hence it can look rather odd.

Apart from that..I didn't get arrested. (I have been for other things though)
    Thats fine as long as HOMI likes your looks in his bed
    you think I could actually fit in his bed ??..he'd need a forklift truck !. Although it would be suitable punishment for him..to have me sitting on his face (his favourite pecadillo)
    I'm only a light drinker. When it's daylight I drink.