Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Toilet Ettiquette

Toilet Ettiquette

Do Thai boys always forget to lift the toilet seat when they pee or does this just occur in my home? Your experiences would be helpful.

Re: Toilet Ettiquette

Quote Originally Posted by Marcus Wilson
    Do Thai boys always forget to lift the toilet seat when they pee or does this just occur in my home? Your experiences would be helpful.
    Only if they are hillbillies right off the farm, whose experience with toilets (and seats) is limited. Most farangs wouldn't know how to work a Thai toilet on first encounter; I don't know how you'd expect these boys to know what to do with a farang-style toilet seat.

Quote Originally Posted by Chao Na
    Only if they are hillbillies right off the farm, whose experience with toilets (and seats) is limited.
    I can vouch for that. Once noticed through an inadvertently partially opened door that a boy I had offed was squatting on the hotel toilet seat having a crap. When he had finished I plucked up the courage to ask him why. He told me he thought that was the right way to use a farang toilot but he found it very difficult because he could not balance properly with his feet resting on the seat. The toilet seat and surrounding area was, of course, soaking wet from him having used the douche in that position as well !!!

Forum's veteran
    Liked
    I thought this may be a guide to "cottaging "
    I'm only a light drinker. When it's daylight I drink.

Quote Originally Posted by Marcus Wilson
    Most of us don't get the Thai point.

There is no logical reason. :bigsmurf:

They put it down when they go, and then put it up after its done. :drunken: . Simple as that. :clown:

Liked

World toilet day no laughing matter

From Breaking News my local press

World Toilet Day no laughing matter, group says

November 19, 2008 - 6:20PM

A Singapore-based non-profit organisation proclaimed World Toilet Day on Wednesday, but said it was no laughing matter.

The World Toilet Organisation, founded in 2001, aims to make sanitation a key global issue.

"Each year lack of toilets causes 200 million tons of human waste to go uncollected and untreated around the world, fouling the environment and exposing millions of people to diseases," the organisation said on its website.

"November 19th is World Toilet Day, a day on which we can remind others the importance of better sanitation for EVERYONE."

The group, known by its initials "WTO" says it is a global network of 151 toilet and sanitation organisations in 53 countries.

World Toilet Day "is now being celebrated by members all over the world," the website said.

In its Toilet Day message, the WTO said 2.5 billion people in the world lack access to proper toilet facilities.

The WTO was founded by Singaporean entrepreneur Jack Sim, who has described himself as "something like an evangelist" when it comes to toilets. He could not be reached on Wednesday.

WTO has also organised World Toilet Summits for academics and other experts to discuss toilet-related issues. Sim is also director of the World Toilet College which offers training in toilet maintenance and related matters.

┬й 2008 AFP
    Wombat : an Australian marsupial that eats,roots and leaves

Liked
    I do not understand why my posts are duplicating

Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by gra45
    Quote Originally Posted by lonelywombat
    I do not understand why my posts are duplicating

there that shit so it takes 2 so we believe it lol[/quote]

can you translate that to english, billy boi

Forum's veteran Brad the Impala's Avatar
    Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunchtime O'Booze
    You need a guide?! I thought that you wrote the book!

Forum's veteran
    Liked
    [quote=Brad the Impala]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Lunchtime O'Booze":1rmhcz72
    You need a guide?! I thought that you wrote the book![/quote:1rmhcz72]

is there a book ?. That would have been so handy when I was an innocent schoolboy. I've certainly done enough research to put together a handy guide.
    I'm only a light drinker. When it's daylight I drink.