Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Future Boy waiter Tom#938

Future Boy waiter Tom#938

Was in Bangkok october 2007, visited future Boys. Watched the show and offed a cute waiter. His name was Tom, Future boy number 938. Spoke hardly any english but was a very good guy. Sweet. Went back 6 month later and then he had stopped working there I was told..
    Anybody know anything about this guy or have had any experiences with him?

Tom or Tommy was a great guy. He is in college and will come back next year, when it is time to pay the fees. I agree he is a great guy and good fun to be around.

Forum's veteran
    Liked
    that number sounds familiar...

if it was the same one I met in ~April
    he was fabulous/gorgeous, but missing (offed already?) the next evening

Was Tom only a waiter+

Do you know where Tom, or Tommy, go to college? or when he returns to Future Boys?
    Was he always a waiter or was he ever dancing on the stage/ or being in the fuck show?

Forum's veteran
    Liked
    i recall he was evidently popular. dunno if i recalled his phone number correctly.
    i had him write his phone number in a paperback book that i promptly left in the hotel car
    with the excitement of arriving in pattaya two days later.

Tom/Tommy was never dance boy. He was always a waiter. He joined the place around June 2006. I met him for the first time in July 2006 with group friends from USA, England, Germany and Canada. He was a shy, non-commercial commodity then. It was we who first pulled him out of the closet and got him the first date in July 2006. My good friend from Ireland took him out before we all party at the open bar all night. He was drunked, funny, and loved all the hugging and kissings around. Then I saw him last in July 2007. He was more open and a confident youngman. He would move around the Soi in his college uniform with a neck tie and shake hands with us. 2008 July I did not see him. Knowing little bit about him, we had more of western outlook (complextion and shape of the face), was smart and outgoing personality. I wish him good luck

the disappearance of Thai Boy

It seems all to coommon that great guys, that some farang have had some real connection (mutual?), somehow sometimes disappears. Vanishes.
    A great encounter (as with the above mentioned Tommy) that bleads to further contact... and then - like that! Gone. Changed phone number, moved.. just left the face of of earth (Bangkok
    Many know the person, no one knows were he is..
    You fellow borders, any experience on that?
    Or is it to painful?

Thanks

Thanks a lot for info and stories!
    Anymore?
    Anyone?
    Still no trace of Tom/Tommy, unfortunately...

one year

So, stevekoolguy, Tommy changed a bit then from july 2006 to juky2007? from noncomercial commodity to...? Was he really in to doing bussiness big time a year later? and how busy can a waiter at a place like that be?
    What woud one say is the average "off rate" for someone of Tommys stature (and beauty) and very nice personality?
    Taken out by customer once a week?
    Once a month?
    Every day?
    How does it work (for the boys)
    Parden anebie, and thanks for all the nice answers..
    cheers
    Jay

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Future Boy waiter Tom#938

Boys come and go and there are so many with the same nicknames and
    nobody but obsessed farangs remember the numbers.

Sometimes, but rarely, one can find a lost Thai boy as in the case of
    Thaiworthy. I know he chooses not to post here for his own reasons
    but he has detailed his long search for his lost bf and his success, elsewhere.
    I had the priviledge of dining with him and his bf and can understand the
    special quality that Thaiworthy found so unforgetable..

Some boys reappear every year for high season or when there is no work
    at their home village and some go to the army and some to jail and some
    just move on to work in other types of businesses. I often see a former
    go go boy working in the big C type stores, 7/11 shops and even driving motorbike taxis. For expats, the odds increase that we will find boys from the past but for the farangs who only can spend a few weeks, the odds decrease.
    One thing for sure, you will find the boys you don't want to see again..
    choke dee krup (good luck!) :cat: