Quote Originally Posted by homintern
... by my suggestion that those who shriek the loudest are more likely than not to be those with something in themselves they are unwilling to confront, I refer them to the scientific literature such as
John Bradford, a psychiatrist with two decades of experience studying pedophilia, estimated that 4 percent of the population meet the criteria for diagnosis (Cloud 2002). Others have concluded that at least a quarter of all adult men may have some feelings of sexual arousal in connection with children (Hall et al. 1995, Freund and Costell 1970, Quinsey et al. 1975). Hall's study, for example, found that approximately 30 percent of their sampleтАФconsisting of 80 adult malesтАФexhibited sexual arousal to heterosexual pedophilic stimuli that equaled or exceeded their arousal to the adult stimuli. Further studies indicated that even men erotically fixated on adult females are generally prone to react sexually when exposed to nude female children (Freund et al. 1972).
http://www.newworldencyclopedia.org/entry/Pedophilia
Why Homi, I am beginning to suspect that you forgot to put me on ignore. Well at least you have stopped some of the BS, but you are still trying to change the subject. The subject is not about people who try to protect children from harm being pedophiles, or what I would call "The Lady doth protest to much syndrome", but whether it is okay for government of a foreign land and people who may be working with them to protect children from being harmed by the citizens of that countries government. . I am getting old myself and I understand how our memory slips a little bit so let me give you the opening statement again.

As a UPenn study estimates there are "nearly 300,000 children in the US are at risk of being sexually exploited for commercial purposes," perhaps those Americans working with the Pattaya Police should concentrate their efforts nearer to home?

Okay and now to the above nonsense. Yes, I am sure that the only people who protest children being devastated for life by pedophiles are themselves closet pedophiles. Not only is that true, but every pig that flies wears lipstick.
:love1: