Hi All,
I am arriving in early December and spending about a week in BKK and then 10 days in Pattaya before taking off for 3 weeks in the Philippines.
This is my first trip to Thailand and I am wondering the pros and cons of my potential actions. I am not interested in forming a long distance LT relationship at this point although I am single now and I could. I have been speaking to a couple of guys in BKK and Pattaya from various web sites and chatting with them. Some of them sound very interesting. Well, let me rephrase that last sentence....they sound and look very cute and hot.... The question is do I arrange a date with a local guy in BKK and another maybe in Pattaya for the times of my trip I am in each place? I kind of like the idea of having a guide/date for the first trip. I am not exactly sure if they are money boys or not.....but, I'm sure it will cost me either way, lol. Anyway, the alternative is to check out the bar boy scene and be more of a butterfly but I am affraid I will just off some one for the same amount of time anyway and the only advantage/disadvantage is I will know for sure that he is a money boy. And, if I were to arrange a date or two how would I get out of the long date if it doesn't work out and save face for the guy as well? Also, I have been chatting with a guy from Malaysia and I am concidering flying him to BKK for 1 week. That has an advantage/disadvantage as it has a definate end in BKK and then I am free to go to Pattaya alone.
Ravage me with your thoughts, opinions and comments please.