It was unbelievable. This took place in the Pattaya area. I'm sorry I don't want to say where it was cause they might be a run, and if this boy gets too popular, he might not be available when I want him. I know it's egotistical, and I'd like to help him by getting him business, but I'm afraid some of you may tire him out.

I've used him about six times, and the thing that's amazing was that he really enjoyed it too. Of course it helps when the massage boy is genuinely gay, and I'm not that old, and not that unattractive. I don't do sucking, mouth to mouth kissing, or f**king, but this guy was unbelievable sensual. It's really a pleasure to get one that knows exactly what to do, what not to do, and not to give me the feeling of being hurried/rushed. He was 22, totally legal, but looked more like 18 or 19, and rock hard the whole time. His dick was a little smaller than I like, but he knew what to do with it.

I like to get them early in the day, before one of you gets to him. He had one very small tattoo, that I could tolerate, and no scars, no pimples, no motobike injuries. He is as close to perfection as I've ever seen. He had nice clean hair, and he didn't even have a stinky garlic breath. I had been giving him the standard minimum tip, but today he got a 20% bonus.

I don't want to be too graphic, but we were in every possible position. Some I had never seen before.

I asked him if on a future visit if I could videotape him, I told him he could wear some kind of blindfold if he wanted, he said I could for 4,000 baht. I think I will do it. I am still floating on "cloud 9" at the moment. Really, maybe there is a god, cause someone had to create this beauty.

</p>