Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: PLEASE DON'T FEED THE TROLL ...

Liked

PLEASE DON'T FEED THE TROLL ...

Quote Originally Posted by Chao Na
    Busy indeed...so many things to avoid! ( http://www.sawatdee-gay-thailand.com/fo ... 15867.html )
    I assume you are refering to me ... seeing as how the other events listed are not worth talking about. By the way Precious, you're off the Ignore List for awhile as you wrote something some days ago that I actually thought worth reading. Lucky you!

And yes my rabid fans ... landed in Suvarnapoopoo (which seems to be decaying right before my eyes) Tuesday night and am now happily dug in at the condo love nest in Hua Hin. Things continue apace ... happiness is rife in the land ... I know I know, you wanna barf.

Noticed that the Board has now accepted another message board Troll in the name of SteveKoolDink and some naive members actually believe him to be kosher and worth replying to. This is a serious mistake, but you may be relieved to know that I shall not be flooding the Board with "PLEASE DON'T FEED THE TROLL" announcements.

Hope all is well with all and will be considering some reports on gay doings (and other doings) in the hinterland in due course.

Cheers ... gotta go, the beloved is cruising mobile phone joints trying to get some info on how to switch languages on his latest communications gadget. (Another fallen phone in another greasy rice paddie ~ I kid you not)

PS ... United Airlines is now officialy designated 'The Pits' by this tired voyager (details later), and I'm cashing in my millions of airmiles next year and heading for Singapore or EVA.

PSS ... and gwm4asian, for your information, I am NOT enigmatic!!

PSSS ... anybody want directions to the world's best Pad Thai (and are willing to travel to Cha Am to get it :blackeye: 25 baht) PM me or email. Also Bangkok's best boiled chicken on rice with guy broth and home made hot sauce. also 25 baht. The first discovered just today, the second found some time ago, but now we head for a hotel way out in Phra Kanong (700 baht) just to be close to this luscious breakfast treat.

Just another reason why I love living in Thailand

Forum's veteran
    Liked: 1
    If I was in Thailand I could say it but I'm not so on behalf of the residents...........

WELCOME BACK TO YOUR SECOND HOME.

Re: PLEASE DON'T FEED THE TROLL ...

Quote Originally Posted by Smiles
    By the way Precious, you're off the Ignore List for awhile as you wrote something some days ago that I actually thought worth reading. Lucky you!
    How did you know what I wrote if you had me on ignore? And what was it you found "worth reading", so I can be sure to avoid piquing your interest in the future.

Liked

" ... How did you know what I wrote if you had me on ignore? ... "
    You are a dumb cunt quite often aren't you. I didn't say when I took you off, did I? It was awhile ago (after a few months of heaven), just in time to catch your single pearl of wisdom. I have no doubt that you'll bury yourself in the your rathole of unfounded self-admiration once again.

The Ignore List consists of only Bwana now. Who I think is you. :blackeye:

Cheers though ...
    Just another reason why I love living in Thailand

You said, and I quote:

By the way Precious, you're off the Ignore List for awhile as you wrote something some days ago that I actually thought worth reading.
    The "AS" to me implies cause and effect: I was taken off of ignore because of something I wrote. Meaning that I was on ignore until I wrote that certain something, which you could not have seen unless you did not in fact have me on ignore to begin with, or if someone happened to have quoted me.

But then again emotion, rather than logic, has always been your calling card...non?

I'm assuming ...

... the troll in question is Chao Na. As I've said many times before, I think calling people "trolls" is childish and without merit, but I guess it keeps the children amused. For myself Chao Na is on my {Ignore} list as he has nothing of value to say

Glad you`re finally home Smiles. More Hua Hin & hubby pics please!

Yet you don't ignore budding geniuses like stevekool, Wesley, and Henry Cate.

What does that say about you?

Liked
    Happy to see you made it. And I'm hoping that you're not wearing your swampers down at the beach.

Greetings to Pot and please advise him that a much, much, younger falang is showing up in 10 days or so.

Quote Originally Posted by Smiles
    Busy indeed...so many things to avoid! ( http://www.sawatdee-gay-thailand.com/fo ... 15867.html )
    I assume you are refering to me ... seeing as how the other events listed are not worth talking about.
    I was hurt by your comment above Smiles, surely George Stanley singing is worth talking about also. :-)

Welcome home and regards to Pot.

Choc Dee,

George.