Quote Originally Posted by Chao Na
Busy indeed...so many things to avoid! ( http://www.sawatdee-gay-thailand.com/fo ... 15867.html )
I assume you are refering to me ... seeing as how the other events listed are not worth talking about. By the way Precious, you're off the Ignore List for awhile as you wrote something some days ago that I actually thought worth reading. Lucky you!

And yes my rabid fans ... landed in Suvarnapoopoo (which seems to be decaying right before my eyes) Tuesday night and am now happily dug in at the condo love nest in Hua Hin. Things continue apace ... happiness is rife in the land ... I know I know, you wanna barf.

Noticed that the Board has now accepted another message board Troll in the name of SteveKoolDink and some naive members actually believe him to be kosher and worth replying to. This is a serious mistake, but you may be relieved to know that I shall not be flooding the Board with "PLEASE DON'T FEED THE TROLL" announcements.

Hope all is well with all and will be considering some reports on gay doings (and other doings) in the hinterland in due course.

Cheers ... gotta go, the beloved is cruising mobile phone joints trying to get some info on how to switch languages on his latest communications gadget. (Another fallen phone in another greasy rice paddie ~ I kid you not)

PS ... United Airlines is now officialy designated 'The Pits' by this tired voyager (details later), and I'm cashing in my millions of airmiles next year and heading for Singapore or EVA.

PSS ... and gwm4asian, for your information, I am NOT enigmatic!!

PSSS ... anybody want directions to the world's best Pad Thai (and are willing to travel to Cha Am to get it :blackeye: 25 baht) PM me or email. Also Bangkok's best boiled chicken on rice with guy broth and home made hot sauce. also 25 baht. The first discovered just today, the second found some time ago, but now we head for a hotel way out in Phra Kanong (700 baht) just to be close to this luscious breakfast treat.