Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: The joy of massage

The joy of massage

Boy George famously once remarked that he'd rather have a cup of tea than have sex - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boy_George - and there are days when a good massage has more appeal to me than yet another arsehole I've seen before spread-eagled on my face. So it comes as no surprise to me to read that scientists (you know, the real thing, not our own dear Tourette and her amoeba dissection) have found that there are pleasure zones on the skin. I particularly liked this piece of typical British understatement - "We've tested everything from forehead, forearm, upper leg and the face and we find heterogeneity in response to touch. They haven't been found in the genitalia, but I think another system is responsible for tactile reward in that area," Professor McGlone said.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/scien ... 25581.html

Forum's veteran
    Liked
    yes Boy George..another famous and fabulous Irishman..also said "I'm bisexual..I buy sex !"

In another lifetime I accompanied Boy George out on the town in London on a few nights with the equally bizarre 80s cross-dressing popstar Marilyn ( who is very thick but has the most beautiful masculine body ). People forget that under all that make-up and fancy clothes that George is quite beefy..I've seen him knock a person out with one punch)

I can report..that I have found that having one's toes sucked is highly erotic..for me ( and apparently the Duchess of York). I only discovered this by chance when i was younger and had hair that could be coiled in different styles. If I styled it as a "rocker" there was a very cute Jewish boy who would come home with me every time..he was mad about rock'n'roll...and he had a toe fetish..an hour of having one's toes sucked is exquisite pleasure !!

I've only found one Thai who will indulge me in this passion.
    I'm only a light drinker. When it's daylight I drink.

Liked
    I'm conjuring up a partnership here.....

Lunch, if you happen to step in some poor soi dog's excrement some day, perhaps the Colonel will clean it with his lips!
    That ought to set your toes a tappin.....

(yuck)