Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is February a good time visit BKK and/or Pattaya

Is February a good time visit BKK and/or Pattaya

Through out my trips it was long long go that I was in BKK during the month of February way back in 2001. I really enjoyed the Bars during this time, guys were very romantic because of the "V" day. Can anyone advise and/or share their experience, viz the Toursit traffic in the Bars, avaialability of boys (do they nornmally after the hight season December/January leave the bars or the trend flows into Feb too), hotel rates, airefares, etc.

Any Airfare deals out of Canada

Any ideas to shop around for airfare deals during the month of February from Canada

Re: Any Airfare deals out of Canada

Quote Originally Posted by stevekoolguy
    Any ideas to shop around for airfare deals during the month of February from Canada
    Just let us know when you'll be there so we can all stay away.

Dont worry Buddy

Don't worry Buddy I will bring you some brains so you will not shoot your mouth without thinking intellectually. China has some brain-pills, it will help you stop thinking with your dick any more

Re: Dont worry Buddy

Don't worry Buddy I will bring you some brains so you will not shoot your mouth without thinking intellectually. China has some brain-pills, it will help you stop thinking with your dick any more
    Your own IQ doesn't seem to reach my cholesterol count :laughing5: .

You will always remain curious

You will always remain curious because your IQ is going down with your cumm . Do a cumm count and see where your brain is getting wasted. Being cheap you must be sitting in that land of smile and wanking away looking at the cute guys. Get to some action and get your frustration out. God can only save you Buddy. Don't worry I will say a prayer for you tonight

Re: You will always remain curious

God can only save you Buddy. Don't worry I will say a prayer for you tonight
    As I'm working in Singapore I thought I might go down to Raffles City and cruise the halls to spend a little cum. As for your prayers, if God listens to you She must be really, really stupid. But then I remember Sarah Palin.

Go down little india side you find some cheap boys to count your cummm

Go down little india side you find some cheap boys to count your cummm
    Obviously you are an expert on where and what's cheap in Singapore, so I will defer to your superior knowledge. However I don't fancy Indians.

The very best?

Oh dear.

Is this a private slagging match or can we all join in, trying to get back on track:- Late january and february is the best time of the year because, the Handsome Boys come back from the rice fields, the weather is at its very best of the year around 30 degree with a cooling breeze........even though saying that much of the low season is great as you have the pick of the best very little rain.