Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Paedophile shock-horror - widow & mother at 13

Paedophile shock-horror - widow & mother at 13

You'd think the British nobility would know better. But here's a story of untrammeled debauchery, about a girl married at 12 and widowed at 13. Outrage is the order of the day - http://www.spectator.co.uk/the-magazine ... hing.thtml

Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by fattman
    This kind of thing seems to have been the norm for the Brit aristocracy. Explains why they all look like horses with elephant ears.
    You should see the ones they keep locked up in the attic on the country estate :cyclopsani:

Forum's veteran
    Liked
    what a funny old thing you are..reading the Spectator !

you know this is the only newspaper that that other queen Matt Drudge doesn't link to ( the only reason for going to his site being the links)

This isn't confined to the Royal Family or the Aristocracy..afterall Bill Wyman at 60 from the Stones married Mandy Smith when she was 16 ( having shagged her beforehand or so the rumour goes).

But the current Royals are all German aren't they ? Don't you recall HRH The Queen's first visit to Germany since WW2 in 1982 and she was reviewing the troops ?..she could be clearly heard as she went down the line saying "hello Uncle Otto...hello Uncle Fritz...)

And this is how the Aristocracy likes it..they say it's perfect having German Royals as they "are intelligent but not intellectual". .

( and there is the added benefit..that German infusion means the blokes have large nobs ..think Charles..William etc..perhaps not Andrew or Harry..some dispute there)
    I'm only a light drinker. When it's daylight I drink.

Quote Originally Posted by Lunchtime O'Booze
    ( and there is the added benefit..that German infusion means the blokes have large nobs ..think Charles..William etc..perhaps not Andrew or Harry..some dispute there)
    I think I read somewhere that Wallis Simpson had a hold over King Edward VIII because he was NOT well endowed and she taught him a thing or two about using it more effectively. Or was that someone else?

Forum's veteran
    Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by Curious
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunchtime O'Booze
    I think I read somewhere that Wallis Simpson had a hold over King Edward VIII because he was NOT well endowed and she taught him a thing or two about using it more effectively. Or was that someone else?
    the rumours I've heard and love to spread are that you are correct..and that she gave good head !..hence she taught him how to put it to a better use (ie : keep it away from his male secretaries)

According to Marlon Brando, Marlene Deitrich gave a mean blow job as well with the added beneift she got down and scrubbed his kitchen floor after, like a good German hausfrau.

Roddy McDowell-who was 100% British reputedly had the biggest cock in Hollywood ( after Errol Flynn of course) which Rupert everett says he couldn't get into his mouth.

If it's one thing we love-it's a story of untrammeled debauchery,
    I'm only a light drinker. When it's daylight I drink.

Let's not forget ...

... Dame Nellie Melba who in her later years kept a strapping young man in the wings of her opera performances so his cum could lubricate her vocal chords. Apparently she said of the great Caruso "He had the sweetest cum I have ever tasted."