Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: portland oregan

Liked

portland oregan

Quote Originally Posted by Wesley
    Well I have never been to SF but I hear Portland is just as bad, I went to a bar there that took up a full city block and had 5 bars of all kinds in it. It was impossible to find someone in one of those bars to go home with you old or not, of course I Was like 45 then but the boys were 18 to 20. I had a great time there. I suppose any cote is what you make it. The best place on the west coast I have seen was Portland the best and most expensive I have seen is New York City, but anything goes there,. You can find older guys for younger guys and younger guys for older men. If you know where to go you can fins what you want.
    e.
    this is a cut and paste to a long winded diatribe on San Francisco

A friend of mine always raves about his time as an intern in Oregan. He mentions the gang showers at Club Portland, the totally naked young dancers at a number of bars, hard core videos everywhere in the bars meaning you cannot take a straight friend, the openness and the take it or leave attitude of city fathers. He was and is a big fan of dark rooms and now they are starting to crop up here in Australia he has a whole new lease on life

He claims it is the only place in the US he would go back to, with a side trip to Montreal

Totally naked boy dancers!

Now, there is a concept I like! But I leave the dark-rooms and videos to you...