Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: re-do he polls if the mods will delete the ones I have so fa

Liked

re-do he polls if the mods will delete the ones I have so fa

It was way to late to mess with any more after my first one last night. If FOODFORTHOUGHT will compile the information for me while I am out of town for the next three days I wll do hte work on the polls when I get back.

Smiles really was the only one to help me out at all with the tecnicall side oif doing this, It was definitly a learning experience for me, if the mods will be kind enough to let me start over I will try to get it right when I come back off business Monday.

Wes

All the Best!

Wes

I'm sure the mod who gives a flying f*ck will jump to attention and oblige. That's what they are paid for, init?

Liked: 1
    Wesley, unfortunately because of other commitment I do not have the time to help you. If you are willing to wait for me to have the available time? then I will compile an appropriate list of Beer Bars, Go Go Bars and Disco's.
    I do believe the magazine Spice try to publish an up todate list of all the gay establishment. Many come and go so quickly, not always easy to keep track.
    Perhaps if you contact Spice they maybe helpful and provide you with the information you need.
    Best wishes with your quest.

Re: re do he polls if the mods will delte the ones I have

Quote Originally Posted by Wesley
    It was way to late to mess with any more afte my forst one last night. If FOODFORTHOUGHT will compile the information for me while I am out of town for the next three days I wll do hte work on teh polls when OI get back.

Smiles really was the only one to help me out at all, iof the mods will be kind enough to let me start over I will try to get it right when I come back off business Monday.

Wes
    I think that may be the way to go Wesley, as with respect, the ones done up to now by you, are an absolute bloody shambles. It may be wise to run the list past some of us that actually live here in Pattaya before posting the new polls, so that there is some accuracy in the locations of the bars and clubs, as well as equally important, whether or not they are still functioning.

Personally I don't give a shit what others say with regard to what they think the best go go or host bars are, as it is something I always make up my own mind about. The main reason for this is they can all be totally different from any one day to another. That said Wes, if there is anything I can do to aid you with this poll as far as accurate information is concerned, don't hesitate in giving me a shout.

Before closing Wesley and talking of "Polls", I should tell you about an experience I had a long while back whilst living in England. I was brought to my front door to answer it, by two British Telecom engineers who had rung my bell. On greeting me with a courteous good morning, they informed me they were having problems installing a neighbors telephone line and in order for them to be able to complete their work and for my neighbor to be able to have his line working, it was going to be necessary for them to put a deadman in my back garden. They explained they needed me to sign a consent form agreeing to their request and also stating, that I had giving my permission for them to do so.

I looked at them in amazement and told them that I didn't give a shit what their problem was with my neighbors line, or whether or not they got it working, as one thing was for sure, there was no way I was ever going to allow them to put a deadman in my back garden. I couldn't for the life of me understand why they burst into laughther at what I had said. After their laughter finally subsided, one of them said to me. "Don't worry sir, I assure you that the deadman we are talking about, is just a pole". Even more amazed at this than what they had said to me earlier, I immediately replied to them: "Listen guys and you listen good, I don't give a shit what fucking nationality he is, there is still no way he is going in my back garden".

Choc dee Wesley and as the old saying goes, if at first you don't suceed, ........................ etc, etc, etc.

George.

Quote Originally Posted by George
    Before closing Wesley and talking of "Polls", I should tell you about an experience I had a long while back whilst living in England. I was brought to my front door to answer it, by two British Telecom engineers who had rung my bell. On greeting me with a courteous good morning, they informed me they were having problems installing a neighbors telephone line and in order for them to be able to complete their work and for my neighbor to be able to have his line working, it was going to be necessary for them to put a deadman in my back garden. They explained they needed me to sign a consent form agreeing to their request and also stating, that I had giving my permission for them to do so.

I looked at them in amazement and told them that I didn't give a shit what their problem was with my neighbors line, or whether or not they got it working, as one thing was for sure, there was no way I was ever going to allow them to put a deadman in my back garden. I couldn't for the life of me understand why they burst into laughther at what I had said. After their laughter finally subsided, one of them said to me. "Don't worry sir, I assure you that the deadman we are talking about, is just a pole". Even more amazed at this than what they had said to me earlier, I immediately replied to them: "Listen guys and you listen good, I don't give a shit what fucking nationality he is, there is still no way he is going in my back garden".
    This seems to be the only extant survivor of George's self-proclaimed sense of humour. Sadly I'd already heard it as a television skit some years ago before I chanced on this example, where George claims to be the originator. I didn't realise that George had been a television script writer; I'm going to talk to the lads about inviting him to join the band of retired scriptwriters who contribute to making up The Colonel/homintern as they go along

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by homintern

This seems to be the only extant survivor of George's self-proclaimed sense of humour. Sadly I'd already heard it as a television skit some years ago before I chanced on this example, where George claims to be the originator. I didn't realise that George had been a television script writer; I'm going to talk to the lads about inviting him to join the band of retired scriptwriters who contribute to making up The Colonel/homintern as they go along
    anything would be an improvement

Quote Originally Posted by homintern

My advice to you, is to stick to negotiating the lowest short time fee's with the bar boys that you regularly procure before or after they go to the clubs where they work, like the Cheap Charlie we all know you to be. It's a much safer bet, as well as being one that will bring you much more liklihood of success than trying to recruit me, I promise you. I offer this advice to you sincerely Hommie my dear and please believe me on this one, as I am way way way out of your price league.

By the way, as you are so famous for asking for them all the time and purely out of interest and curiosity, do you have a link to this television skit, or at the very least the name of it as I would sure like to see it if it's available still?

Once again my dear, you be sure to have a r e a l l y good one.

George.

I would sure like to see it if it's available still?
    I believe it's out of copyright so you're no longer able to collect your royalties. I did a quick ring-around of the lads but the general view was that telling jokes is a far, far cry from possessing a sense of humour. Our resident psychologist reminded me that jokes are often a valve for deeper anxieties, and you can tell a lot about a person's fears for their own psyche by listening not to the jokes themselves so much as attending to common themes in the subject matter. So, after all, it's a thumbs-down for George. I'm sorry to have got your hopes up there; I'd stick to the deep thoughts on Buddhism (and the pimping) if I were you