Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: I've made the biggest mistake of my live :(

Liked: 1

I've made the biggest mistake of my live :(

I just realised that I've made a very big mistake, I will miss the Eurovision songcontest since I fly home the night of the contest. It still is the gay event of the year, ok I know already who will win , because Holland has a very good song. but I will miss te douce points announcements :cry:

Ofcourse I go with other Falang, it's my job, but you are the only one I love :)

Umm, having lived in Europe and having experienced the Eurovision song contest live, you should consider your flight home during the contest is a blessing in disguise... :hello2:

Re: I've made the biggest mistake of my live :(

Quote Originally Posted by Jetsam
    I just realised that I've made a very big mistake, I will miss the Eurovision songcontest since I fly home the night of the contest. It still is the gay event of the year, ok I know already who will win , because Holland has a very good song. but I will miss te douce points announcements :cry:
    Hmm, Jetsam, if this is the biggest mistake of you life, you have a great future. BTW the Danish song test was crab. I hope Hollands song is better :cheers: :flower:

Liked

I sea what you mean

BTW the Danish song test was crab. I hope Hollands song is better
    ... or at least has a bit more mussel (or should that be mossel?)

bkkguy
    I can’t even be bothered to be apathetic these days!

Re: I sea what you mean

Quote Originally Posted by bkkguy
    ... or at least has a bit more mussel (or should that be mossel?) bkkguy
    If you mean, bivalve mollusks, you got it right--As in: 'It stinks of herring, maybe!'

Mosel tov!

http://www.xanga.com/cuddlebunny43204
    (Just for the hell of it.)

I will miss the Eurovision songcontest since I fly home the night of the contest. It still is the gay event of the year
    It's statements like that, which remind me what a great loss my many years outside the UK are NOT. It wasn't the gay event of the year when I left the UK in a previous century and it only seems to be those who think that being gay is limited to Scenebunnyland ( the stop before Lahlahland) who are remotely interested in it. I couldn't tell you what crap the Royaume Unis will be putting forward this year as when the selection programme was on I had someting better to do.

Mind you I will record the final just in case some Turkish or Moldovan hunk wades on half covered in leather and Lycra.

Liked

Nul points

The UK entry, I kid you not!
    The song

the lyrics

nool pwang