Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Pattaya Gay Community Query..

Forum's veteran
    Liked

update..

Geezer has a good idea and I agree that any and all monies donated should be
    thru Thais4Life. Nothing is in place yet, but frankly any donation to this group will
    be used for a good cause, and someone in need will get fed, at the very least..
    I have been in communication with the farang who has been helping Boy over the
    years with his medical issues and he wishes to remain anonymous and I will respect
    that 100%.
    I met with TOQ tonite at Sammys and saw Boy, who looked and moved better than on
    the previous evening. TOQ brought his digital camera, but we decided to wait a spell
    before posting any photos..
    I believe Boy saw his doctor today but due to communication issues, don't know more but
    as I reported, he looked better and was still hungry.

Martin 911 should feel comfortable stopping by Sammys Restaurant/ Beer Bar in Sunee and meeting Boy.
    I am sure he would love to sit with any of our forum community for a
    Coke and any tip given would be appreciated.. He is good company and fun to be with and
    this would be an immediate way to lend a hand..
    Perhaps Boy has other needs like shoes, shirts or underwear, if one feels like taking him
    shopping.. just some ideas.

On another note, Erich advised us that one of the other boys was taken to BKK Pattaya hospital for a scan and has bacterial menigitis. This guy used to work at All Boys and is
    also full of personality. A farang benefactor paid the hosptial fee which was at least 30,000B.
    and the boy is getting medication at a top hospital..
    Apparently viral menigitis is far worse but I have to admit a lack of knowledge about this..
    Good deeds are being done all the time by farangs in Sunee Plaza but we only hear about
    the problems and the ugly side
    Kudos to the farang who took care of this Thai, who would
    not have been properly diagnosed without expensive testing and high tech equipment.
    Note: spell check still not working and the spacing of the letters looks strange on my
    screen.

Hi cat, I just wanted to add my congrats to what yourself and others are accomplishing in Sunee, along with the involvement of Thia's For Life, who are renowned for the superb work they do and have been doing for some time now. I am really impressed with the caring nature many of you are showing toward the community there and can tell you first hand from the many Thai friends I have, that what you guys are doing, along with what has been done recently, is being noticed by them and they are very grateful and appreciative.

I believe that whilst I have always witnessed good relationships among the Thai and Farang community in Sunee over the past decade and some years, it seems to be better at present than it has ever been.

With regard to your statement above cat of: Good deeds are being done all the time by farangs in Sunee Plaza but we only hear about the problems and the ugly side. I would like to say that I believe that the type of people that make ugly comments about Sunee and false and unfair claims about everyone that goes there, obviously know nothing about the spirit and comradeship of the Sunee community. This is because of the obvious reason, that they never go there and base their accusations on nothing more than hearsay and malicious and spiteful rumours.

Personally, my attitude toward those type of people is; fuck them. Those of us that attend Sunee on a regular basis and have been doing so for many years, know the real truth and, as well as knowing that the large majority of accusations levied at the community in Sunee, is based on totally unfounded gossip and rumours and is nothing more, than a crock of shit.

I was contacted by a fellow member of Sawatdee today whom resides overseas, who has been so impressed with what he has been hearing and reading about Sunee of late, that he has informed me, that he would like to make a donation to be used when needed in cases such as the one you have highlighted of late. He has further indicated to me, that he would like to set up this donation to the Thai community in Sunee, so that it can be made on a regular monthly basis. I was delighted to hear of his intentions and will give an update on this, after I talk to him again next week.

So once again, well done all you guys for your kind acts, keep up the good work. My feelings toward those that will without doubt make snide comments about what is being done in Sunee and knock the farangs who are doing it, are the exact same sentiments as those of mine above toward those spiteful old Queens, fuck them too. These type are probably only interested in selfishly helping, no one but themselves.

Choc Dee Guys and power to you. :salute:

George.