Quote Originally Posted by dorayme
Quote Originally Posted by thaiguest
Quote Originally Posted by David
I'm thinking of renting a condo at View Talay for the next stay. I've never tried renting before, so I'm a bit apprehensive. Any advice? Any thoughts/opinions on View Talay? Any recommendations/warnings with regard to rental agencies? Thanks for your assistance.

David
View Talay 2 is modern, secure, and convenient. There's an english guy there -Chris- who has many rooms for rent. I think a studio is B.800 off season and B.1000 high season per night incl electric and water. Even if you arrive there without an arrangement you will usually be fixed up. If not, stroll across the road into the Jomtien complex and you're sure to find something there.. or walk a few hundred metres past Papa David's restaurant to Orchid guest house...forget the agents and feel the buzz of arriving without secure arrangements.
Good point! Many look much better on the Internet than they will when you see them.
Sorry the guy's name in View Talay with the rentals is PHIL, not Chris. Go right after entering the lobby and call into Phil's Gaff/Bar.