Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Georgia & US

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Georgia & US

Can the United States really point their finger at Russia and say "shame on you-you're a bully" when the United States attacked Iraq? Because of the Iraq war, I don't think the Americans can be looked at as a good role model anymore.
    I do not like what has happened with the small democratic country of Georgia, but I think NATO or just the countries of Europe should have been the loud protesters. Any opinions to enlighten (or educate) this disappointed American?

Re: Georgia & US

Quote Originally Posted by thrillbill
    Can the United States really point their finger at Russia and say "shame on you-you're a bully" when the United States attacked Iraq? Because of the Iraq war, I don't think the Americans can be looked at as a good role model anymore.
    I do not like what has happened with the small democratic country of Georgia, but I think NATO or just the countries of Europe should have been the loud protesters. Any opinions to enlighten (or educate) this disappointed American?
    An enlightened American...... :idea: Now there's an oxymoron if I ever heard one!