Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Good Guys go to HELL, Bad Guys go to PATTAYA

Liked
    Or the wonderful scenic town of Dildo.
    E Dok Tong

Liked
    yes...that same lady at the airport didn't return the 1B change to me for the 119B bus fare to Pattaya.
    On the other hand the lady at the Pattaya Nuea bus terminal for buses to Ekkamai returned every satang change for the 129B fare. With the current oil prices they have hiked the price by 11B from 118B.

20B would be sufficient for the Baht taxi from the sukhumvit-pattaya south junction to second road or thereabout.

I stayed at the Grand Hotel on walking street, Baht1100 for a deluxe room plus breakfast, and you could take any number of girls/boys to your room with no joiner fee imposed. Besides, you don't get ambushed by boys or katoeys on your way to your room. Not far from the beach or jetty for the ferry to Koh Lan. But the music from the walking street businesses could be heard well into the morning.

For those with a penchant for places with silly names try:

Fucking

or flick through the pictures in the books by Gary Gladstone:

Passing Gas - And Other Towns on the American Highway

and

Reaching Climax - And Other Towns Along The American Highway

Liked
    Interesting post Sunshine 76, so well done.
    What you say about females(Russians) in effect making a nuisance of themselves in a bar reminds me of what happened to me the other week in the now being renovated Throb/Splash.
    I was sitting with a dancer from the stage having a pleasant chat and drink together when a group of Asian females came in and sat on the opposite side of the bar.One of them could not stop staring at us, and from her body language she used her cupped hand to say things to one of the women with her clearly in a sneering manner. Even the Thai I was sitting with remarked to the barman about her behaviour.
    What is it with these women in the boy bars, don't they realize these bars are mainly for gays or not?
    Has anyone else had similar experience?
    If it happens again I think I will go and have a go at the bitch that does it.
    Or am I over-reacting?

Forum's veteran
    Liked

not common

The reason why these women (if they are straight) react this way is because it is not COMMON to find go-go bars that have boys you can look and and then take them away as quickly as a KFC meal. Though many large Western cities have gay venues, it is most unlikely you will have "go-go boy bars". Also, I have seen woman at these clubs (in Boystown) take some of the "straight" boys out for their "services". So that could be the reason they have entered --besides seeing the show.

I think when we gays see someone snickering at us (such as groups walking through Boystown...or couples that decide to have a drink along soi 4 in BKK to "have a look" we should POINT AT THEM AND LAUGH. :clown:

What irritates me are the fag hags/ fruit flies that have to take up space at a gay dance club acting like they are Queen of Shebas. I guess they feel safer in a gay club.

Re: not common

Quote Originally Posted by thrillbill
    The reason why these women (if they are straight) react this way is because it is not COMMON to find go-go bars that have boys you can look and and then take them away as quickly as a KFC meal. Though many large Western cities have gay venues, it is most unlikely you will have "go-go boy bars". Also, I have seen woman at these clubs (in Boystown) take some of the "straight" boys out for their "services". So that could be the reason they have entered --besides seeing the show.

I think when we gays see someone snickering at us (such as groups walking through Boystown...or couples that decide to have a drink along soi 4 in BKK to "have a look" we should POINT AT THEM AND LAUGH. :clown:

What irritates me are the fag hags/ fruit flies that have to take up space at a gay dance club acting like they are Queen of Shebas. I guess they feel safer in a gay club.
    The strange things is she came with her boy friend and did not off any boys there

Re: not common

Quote Originally Posted by sunshine76
    The strange things is she came with her boy friend and did not off any boys there
    I find the most amusing to watch is when the woman has dragged her boyfriend along and he sits here squirming while the fuck show is on

I guess they were on some mission, the guy was wearing a T shirt which says " God created ADAM & EVE and not ADAM & STEVE".

Re: Good Guys go to HELL, Bad Guys go to PATTAYA

Quote Originally Posted by sunshine76
    Boarded my flight from singapore and after 3 hrs i was in suvarnabhumi airport . Rushed to bell counter and got a ticket to pattaya. the lovely lady in the counter who has never used her intelligence in her life time i guess(only if she had one), rushed me like anything coz it was 5.14pm and the bus leaving in a minute. she could have used her walkie talkie which she holds in her hand (only for show is it?, does she know how to use it?)and asked the bus to wait for a just a few minute!!, any how the driver himself saw me running towards the bus and he opened the door for me to board. The bus was nice and it cost me only 119 baht ( that lady did not give me 1 baht change). A snack and drink was provided. The drive was pleasant, except few bangs on my head, which resulted from the hitting seat in front. After 1.5 hr I was dropped at south pattaya road junction in the sukhumit road, then took a moto taxi paid 50 baht (i did not bargain and thought it was reasonable) and dropped in front of howards.
    I think you might be a bit confused about the Bell Travel bus? They do not have a counter at the airport, their agent just plops a sign in front of the chairs by door 7 and sits there. The buses depart on even-numbered hours: e.g. 1000, 1200, 1400, 1600, etc. The fare is B150. There is no snack or drink provided. They deliver you door-to-door to your hotel or condo in Pattaya/Jomtien after a transfer from the big bus to a small van at the bus station on Pattaya Nua road.

I use the Bell Travel bus frequently, and highly recommend them, and don't want people to think from your post that their service might be something less than it really is.

Otherwise, great post!

Liked

bus to pattaya from suvanaphoon

gwmbkk,

I took the same bus as sunshine 76 from the first floor, Gate 8, for B119, and the bus didn't go to Pattaya Nuea, but dropped us off Sukhumvit/Pattaya South road junction. There was no change of bus to van, and they did give a bottle of water with a little something to bite.

Could you please tell us on which floor do we find the Bell Bus? Any signage? Thanks.

nanette.