Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: El Duo in Cafe Royal

Agree totally with PeterUK: "exuded such vitality and good humor that it was impossible not to warm to them and to find one's own mood becoming lighter" .
    Look, these are not great voices: they each have about four notes, with an extra one or two on very strained falsetto, and the little one was totally flat to my ear. But you don't come to Boystown for high art - bring your opera CDs for that.
    Their energy and good looks make for a fun and pleasant night, putting them way ahead of the many pinoy groups one encounters in the lounges of Asia.
    I thought they gave 110% of what they had (if only the go-go boys would put in the same effort).
    Well done on the hotel's management for securing a totally appropriate and fun group.

When entertained by professional "singers", I expect them to be of professional caliber. Based on their self-posted samples, they are not. What they look like and their onstage pandering to slobbering senior citizens do not do anything to change that.

DELETED

Re: Lower Level or Via Rosa

DELETED

Re: Lower Level or Via Rosa

Quote Originally Posted by ViaRosa
    Say Again or stick to your mother tongue as your tinglish is crap :geek: :geek:
    I expected a brainless comment like that. Confirm your low level. Fell sorry for you. But it's OK as long you fell good and happy Via Rosa.