Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: El Duo in Cafe Royal

Liked

Re: Great Night

Quote Originally Posted by snoopy
    Great Night today and I guess I think I saw this toni but he did nothing and just listen the music. The guys came sometimes to him and talk. Only that. They respect him - They not treat him like a normal guest. God knows why.

The performance was great.
    Was he the guy sitting by himself at a table that requested Killing him softly with my song. There was only 8 farang for the first set.

It doubled for the second set. Forget all the shit about Moon River they have a great range of numbers

Re: Great Night

[quote="
    Was he the guy sitting by himself at a table that requested Killing him softly with my song. There was only 8 farang for the first set.
    It doubled for the second set. Forget all the shit about Moon River they have a great range of numbers[/quote]

No I am not that one. I am younger. Here 2 picture from last night.

No El Duo - No Guests

Nobody in Cafe Royal. El Duo not sing tonight.
    Will have a look again tomorrow (Saturday)

Anybody of you there tonight?

Is anybody of you coming there tonight?
    Will be in Cafe Royal 10.00pm.
    I will sit at the bar if I can get one seat there.

DELETED

Lower Level or Via Rosa

Quote Originally Posted by ViaRosa
    I wish someone would go and throw rotten eggs at them then we would have something interesting to read about
    Lower Level or Via Rosa! I guess you never listen or see these guys but just attacking them.
    It's so poor acting and the lowest level I ever notice.
    Maybe you have experience with rotten eggs that's why you know this so well.

Liked
    Succumbed to the hype and went to check out their show last night. Verdict: easy on the eye, easy on the ear. Not voices that one would want to queue for hours in the rain to listen to, but certainly not 'shite' either. The young men themselves exuded such vitality and good humour that it was impossible not to warm to them and to find one's own mood becoming lighter. We left after the first set, but only because my Thai companion had a stomach ache (food-related!) - otherwise we'd both have happily stayed longer. With drinks no more expensive than if we'd been sitting out on the terrace, it's easy to recommend this show to anyone who fancies an hour or two of more innocent entertainment than is generally available in Pattaya.
    [i]There is a boy across the river with a bottom like a peach,
    But alas I cannot swim.
    [/i]
    - From an early-19th-century Pashtun marching song

Quote Originally Posted by PeterUK
    Not voices that one would want to queue for hours in the rain to listen to
    In other words, mediocre? Something like you might find in the cocktail lounge of a Ramada Inn somewhere in the boondocks?

Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by Chao Na

In other words, mediocre?
    A typically negative way of putting it. Like I said, easy listening and, combined with their good looks and likeable personalities, an enjoyable experience. What do you want for the price of a couple of drinks, Madonna with full stage effects?
    [i]There is a boy across the river with a bottom like a peach,
    But alas I cannot swim.
    [/i]
    - From an early-19th-century Pashtun marching song

Quote Originally Posted by PeterUK
    Madonna with full stage effects?
    Now, that would be mediocre