Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Light beer

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Light beer

(This won't be a popular topic, for sure) As many of you are aware, 3-4 of the major beer producers in Thailand now make a light beer... you can easily find it in the Seven-Elevens and grocery stores...but try to get one at a bar and the waiter looks at you like he never heard of the stuff. In Pattaya and in BKK some of the "gay" bars I go to DO carry San Mig Light... but most of the clubs don't. Of all places, you think gay bars would have a minimum supply of light beers for those who request it. YES, I KNOW-LIGHT BEERS DO NOT TASTE AS GOOD AS SOME BOTTLED BEERS. Am I the only one that runs into this?

Re: Light beer

Quote Originally Posted by thrillbill
    Of all places, you think gay bars would have a minimum supply of light beers for those who request it.
    Why do you think that - because gay men are just a bunch of limp-wristed fairies?

I think your right, never found one of these in a bar:

I find Chang bottles have the most useful and pleasing shape

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by homintern
    Of all places, you think gay bars would have a minimum supply of light beers for those who request it.
    Why do you think that - because gay men are just a bunch of limp-wristed fairies?
    I don't get it Homintern... a light beer has nothing to do with "limp - writed fairies" because most of us are not..but many of us DO watch our calorie/carb intake. I guess since you are one of those fat queens, you don't care what you drink.

I guess since you are one of those fat queens, you don't care what you drink.
    Fat bald old cunt and famous for it. I want to spend my life enjoying it, not pursing my lips and counting calories. However, since my tipple's a pink gin, beer - light or otherwise - is no concern of mine

More good news for us fatties

It just keeps on coming. Soon I won't even need to get out of bed - "Drugs offer promise of fitness without effort" apparently: http://www.nytimes.com/2008/08/01/science/01muscle.html

I was out with one of my BF's last night and he ordered light beer in both the" come in bar "and the" uniform bar" in Sunnee plaza and they both had it .I wondered why it was dearer than my hein. in the former but the same price in the latter

Liked
    Thai Light beer, what a concept, their regular beer suck beyond belief. Both their neighbours to the east know how to brew beer.

Liked
    Why do I get the impression Homi looks like his avatar.

Wes
    All the Best!

Wes