Quick navigation:
List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Anyone for a rectal examination?

Anyone for a rectal examination?

Serial sodomite (or so the Malaysian government would have everyone believe) Anwar Ibrahim apparently can prove the negative - there's no medical evidence that he did (or, as he puts it, there is medical evidence that no-one, including him, did) sodomize a male aide. I always thought it was no coincidence that within a short time after we learnt of the semen-stained blue dress belonging to Monica Lewinsky, that a semen-stained mattress was produced at the trial of Anwar Ibrahim. That old fraud Mahathir never did anything by halves.
    http://www.iht.com/articles/2008/07/29/ ... laysia.php

Forum's veteran
    Liked
    I've just had my rectal examination thank you very much..with a very large probe..and it's been so many decades I rather enjoyed it !. The doctor said.."there, that wasn't so bad was it ?".and I replied "certainly not-can we do it again?"

He was another on my hate list..Dr Maharthi..those fake tears when he said he was resigning and the crowd howled "no no" and he quickly said "oh alright I won't " as the audience suddenly went quiet and realised they had been had !
    I'm only a light drinker. When it's daylight I drink.

Michael Backman's latest column ...

... covers the Anwar sodomy allegations, including a comment on Anwar's alleged long history of homosexual activity - http://www.michaelbackman.com/NewColumn.html - and asks whether Anwar is a fit and proper person to be PM of Malaysia, or just another corrupt politician

Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunchtime O'Booze
    I've just had my rectal examination thank you very much..with a very large probe..and it's been so many decades I rather enjoyed it !. The doctor said.."there, that wasn't so bad was it ?".and I replied "certainly not-can we do it again?"
    I asked my doctor for a second opinion, he used a different finger!