Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Soi Twilight Bangkok Report

Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by Beachlover
    " ... Man... doesn't sound too friendly with all this police raids and all! ... "
    Relax. Happens all the time.
    Think of it as Local Colour and dig it. ( "Not like at home of course" ).

Cheers ...

PS .... why is that bald old cunt Homintern following me around?
    Just another reason why I love living in Thailand

Quote Originally Posted by Smiles
    It's your sexy arse. Will you sit on my face and I'll tell you how much you weigh?

Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by homintern
    Quote Originally Posted by Smiles
    It's your sexy arse. Will you sit on my face and I'll tell you how much you weigh?
    Go for it, Smiles! Only decent offer you've had all week! (well, only offer.....)

Liked
    Man... doesn't sound too friendly with all this police raids and all!

Nice that the bar owners didn't want you getting "trapped" inside when the police came. Good of them to think like that.
    Almost always, never say never, the police in these bar raids ignore customers. I think the bar just did not want customers getting upset paying for a drink and then the lights come up and the show is stopped.

There's more of a chance as a customer that you get pee tested or ID checked at a disco or sauna. They have been leaving the saunas alone, or I have not been getting any reports but it's not big news anymore . The discos getting hit are ones that don't have that many farangs.

Drinks, by the way, go up to 250 on the weekends but off's stay at 400.
    E Dok Tong

Changing times....

Interesting to not a comment that "many regular Dick's Cafe customers going to Maxies'......Many of The Tantawan regulars are going elsewhere also......perhaps someone has rested on there laurels tooooo long, things are obviously amiss with the Swiss watch precicision these establishments used to have.

Liked

Re: Changing times....

Quote Originally Posted by bigaussieal
    Interesting to not a comment that "many regular Dick's Cafe customers going to Maxies'......Many of The Tantawan regulars are going elsewhere also......perhaps someone has rested on there laurels tooooo long, things are obviously amiss with the Swiss watch precicision these establishments used to have.
    There's a group of farang teachers that used to go to Dick's after work on a very regular basis. They are all now going to the Balcony. I asked them why the switch and the answer was simple. Dick's increased prices 10% and don't give you as much food, add the Balcony card 10% discount and the saving is 20%. Dick's is better but 20% is 20%. I suspect that most have went to Maxies for the same reason, it's just cheaper not better.
    E Dok Tong

Quote Originally Posted by TrongpaiExpat
    There's a group of farang teachers ...
    That says it all

Forum's veteran
    Liked
    Man... doesn't sound too friendly with all this police raids and all!

Nice that the bar owners didn't want you getting "trapped" inside when the police came. Good of them to think like that.
    Almost always, never say never, the police in these bar raids ignore customers. I think the bar just did not want customers getting upset paying for a drink and then the lights come up and the show is stopped.

There's more of a chance as a customer that you get pee tested or ID checked at a disco or sauna. They have been leaving the saunas alone, or I have not been getting any reports but it's not big news anymore . The discos getting hit are ones that don't have that many farangs.

Drinks, by the way, go up to 250 on the weekends but off's stay at 400.

Pee tested.... has anyone ever been pee tested? I don't think I could pee on command with someone watching...

Pee tested.... has anyone ever been pee tested? I don't think I could pee on command with someone watching...
    You're not a water sports person then? I thought with a handle like "Beachlover" ... :bounce:

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by bigaussieal
    There's a group of farang teachers that used to go to Dick's after work on a very regular basis. They are all now going to the Balcony. I asked them why the switch and the answer was simple. Dick's increased prices 10% and don't give you as much food, add the Balcony card 10% discount and the saving is 20%. Dick's is better but 20% is 20%. I suspect that most have went to Maxies for the same reason, it's just cheaper not better.
    I wonder if those farang teachers are the same as those that dumped Balcony and went to the Suriwong Hotel some years back. After a while they dumped SH and went to Dicks. Seems like a full circle
    Wombat : an Australian marsupial that eats,roots and leaves