Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Two UK men cleared in India in sex abuse case

Two UK men cleared in India in sex abuse case

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/south_asia/7522070.stm

These two men were cleared in a sex abuse case. It appears they were set up if you read the story.

Re: Two UK men cleared in India in sex abuse case

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteDesire

These two men were cleared in a sex abuse case. It appears they were set up if you read the story.
    Were they set up if I don't read the story?

Re: Two UK men cleared in India in sex abuse case

Quote Originally Posted by homintern
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteDesire

Were they set up if I don't read the story?
    Whether you read it or not it was "allegedly" anyway.

Liked

I don't know

I do not know Homi. If a tree falls in the forest and no one is there to hear it fall, does it still make a sound?

Re: I don't know

Quote Originally Posted by Khor tose
    I do not know Homi. If a tree falls in the forest and no one is there to hear it fall, does it still make a sound?
    For a moment there I thought White Desire was branching out into the quantum world, Schrodinger's Cat and all that sort of thing

Schrodinger's Cat

I don't think the majority of people on here will know what Schrodinger's Cat stands for, or quantum physics for that matter. But don't explain. Just keep gargling out the crap, we all read it.

Liked

Trekies

Wow, for a minute I thought I was in one of those Star Trek movies listening to the string of words they use to describe some Sub-Atomic parallel Universe or something like that, only to find out it was all about Pussy.

Wesley
    All the Best!

Wes

Forum's veteran
    Liked
    this is quite remarkable-being found innocence. When others jump on of the bandwagon it makes it highly likely that innocent people will be convicted.

No doubt White Desire-being in that cold grey place called the UK would be aware of the TV presenter John Leslie who has just had false charges against him dropped for the second time ( still had his TV career destroyed though). Yet these false accusers walk away scot free !

more importantly -the killing of innocent moggies should be condemned by all !!..and if you live in Western Australia ( for some God forsaken reason)..once home to the great seer and prophet HEDDA-who hallucinates that he was once a Chicago banker ..you can vote for BAZIL CAT who is standing in the local elections:

I'm only a light drinker. When it's daylight I drink.

And I ...

,,, was cashiered for buggering my soldier-servant. But then I actually did it

Quote Originally Posted by Lunchtime O'Booze
    No doubt White Desire-being in that cold grey place called the UK would be aware of the TV presenter John Leslie who has just had false charges against him dropped for the second time ( still had his TV career destroyed though). Yet these false accusers walk away scot free !

more importantly -the killing of innocent moggies should be condemned by all !!..and if you live in Western Australia ( for some God forsaken reason)..once home to the great seer and prophet HEDDA-who hallucinates that he was once a Chicago banker ..you can vote for BAZIL CAT who is standing in the local elections:
    Not in the UK and also appreciate that not all cases are what they are said to be. I've learned these days not to make judgement, we don't know any of the circumstances only what the newspapers say, and we all know what they are like.