List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Real men and not just boys - where to find them?

Real men and not just boys - where to find them?

hey buddies,

I have a question: I sometimes go to Saunas like Babylon and I like it. The boys are nice, but I rather like older thai guys (30-45), you have any idea whihc Sauna or other place is best to find them? farang-friendly places? It seems to me that only the young gay boys are active, where are all the more experienced guys?

I would really appreciate your advice, enjoy life!

Although I have never been, I understand that there is a sauna in Chinatown that has a little older clientele.

Boystown

Try A-Bomb or Crystal Boys or BBB in boystown as they usually have good variety of guys.

Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by MonkeySee
    Although I have never been, I understand that there is a sauna in Chinatown that has a little older clientele.
    There's probably more than one. I've been to GSM sauna with a friend of mine who's into chubbies. Uninviting entrance, but the roof gardens are nice, mostly Chinese customers, often from abroad, concur about the somewhat older clientele. It may help if you're on the chubby side.

Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by MonkeySee
    www.gsmsauna.com/

They just opened a guest house too it seems.
    E Dok Tong

Liked
    And the website for GSMSauna also has a message board in the old-fashioned "string" style. The original Dreaded Ned Board was of the same kind, and I got all teary-eyed reading it :cyclops:

There are some threads in thai but mostly in english, so anyone interested in visiting the place might want to have a look at the message board: http://b3.boards2go.com/boards/board.cgi?user=gsmsauna

Cheers ...
    Just another reason why I love living in Thailand

Liked: 1
    I like older guys too and sometimes I have my best luck with doormen or waiters. They always seem to be a little older than the go go boys working in the bars in Pattaya.

Heaven Sauna as well.

Adopt a young man...

Adopt a young man...and wait! :-)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Bangkok

If you don't want to pick up an older guy in a go-go club (some of the waiters are older which you can flirt with and take them), then try the Telephone Bar. Before I met my 40 year old, studly Thai BF, I use to run into a few older Thai men that were NOT into the commercial scene but wanting to meet a decent farang. Yes, they all had careers!

The other way to meet older guys is through the gay websights. Many of them are older...have jobs....don't want to hang out at DJ's or soi4 but are hot and horny. After making contact via GayRomeo or Out Personal or Fridae.com or (whatever) just set up a date to meet over a cup of coffee...if there are sparks, then go for it. This kind of meeting is better than both being drunk and not being aware what is happening.

The gay Thais (35+) I have run into (and they're good looking and in good shape) think we farang want just the young skinny types...so they stay away from the gay places (and they don't want to be thought as a "commercial boy". ( I want my Man to look like a MAN!- not an underage nelly)