Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Caligula

Caligula

Please, does anyone know where to buy a copy of this film in DVD or CD format. I prefer a full version ( 2+ hrs ), not the European version ( 1:30 hours ) which seems available everywhere. The film was banned in Europe, then the ban was lift with almost half the contents being censored. Preferred all region DVD/CD format.

Could somebody please help ? Thanks a lot.

Amazon.com

There are 70 copies available used from as little as $13. I think you want the \"unrated\" version.

elephantspike
    <center></center>

Thanks BG & Elephant for the direction. I can now locate the one I want. Many thanks. :cheers:

Giving the finger?

As I recall, doesn't the unrated version have Malcolm McDowell finger fucking a rather handsome bridegroom on his wedding night then frigging his wife? Now that guy knew how to throw a party :geek:

It was more than a finger fuck as I recall. More like a fisting.

Liked: 1

Re: Giving the finger?

Quote Originally Posted by Fatman41
    As I recall, doesn't the unrated version have Malcolm McDowell finger fucking a rather handsome bridegroom on his wedding night then frigging his wife? Now that guy knew how to throw a party :geek:
    If that's the case I'm pretty sure that the unrated version was showed here in cinema's :headbang: , alas there are some ugly woman sluts in it too, which do it with each other , disgusting
    Ofcourse I go with other Falang, it's my job, but you are the only one I love :)

Re: Giving the finger?

Quote Originally Posted by Jetsam
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatman41
    Finger?!?! Didn't he have him on a kitchen table, grab a handful of butter and dive in to the arm pit, like mid-wifeing a cow?

I liked the midget on the trapeze.
    Knew a gay midget who went up on guys.

Oh to be that young again!

Quote Originally Posted by boygeenyus
    It was more than a finger fuck as I recall. More like a fisting.
    I concede as you and Edith have stated that it may well have been a fist fucking rather than a finger fuck .... who would have thought I could type such things! The only thing I can state is that when I saw it, back in 1979, I was a mere youth who was impressed by glitzy outfits of crap boy dancers on tv, liked Abba, Barbara Streisand and was firmly on the side of virginity until I found the 'real thing', so of course it may not have registered that such things as fist fucking were possible! Oh halcyon days, sigh!

My Caligula DVD arrived yesterday from Florida via Frankfurt. It's an unrated, uncensored version.

BG was right, Malcolm McDowell did not finger fuck the bridegroom but more like a fisting.

This is not an R film but X film. There are scenes of explicit hetro, gay and lesbien sexes, cocks and pussy all over the places, cums in the mouth, etc. Some guys have a very very large tool. I had to chuckwow twice last night while watching it for 2 1/2 hours ( plus one more this morning ! ). :geek: