Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Love

Love

For some this might simply be indicative of the silly season, but for me its love.

I decided to to stay at the Sukhothai hotel last week as I found I was in a potentially compromising situation with a member of staff at my other and thought it better to give it a cooling off period so we could know how much we truly miss and for his job.

I did truly miss, but I also fell in love with someone else. It would be fair to say I now desperately love two wonderful people, they are my joy and passion. One is a man, tall and handsome who works at my usual hotel, the other a student like myself, nineteen, a boy not even Caravaggio could've imagined in his wildest dreams.

It all started with an innocent kiss by myself during a massage a few months ago arranged by a friend at an exclusive house in the leafy suburbs. We had the whole house and pool to ourselves. The massage suddenly took a turn into passionate love, neither of us had any control and were only too delighted I had thrown into my bag a box of large size condoms that morning. We went through all twelve. One ending up as a balloon in the pool. I realised of course I had been fixed up, a date.

After we were finished I woke up to find myself entwined with an angel looking deep into my eyes offering his full sweet lips to mine. His body perfect, with skin so flawless a smile so enchanting and eyes so full of love I melted and with a kiss on his moist bottom lip it all started over again. Though this time somewhat limited by the size of his condoms. Whatever else transpired one thing is for sure I am no longer a virgin and nor is he much to my utter amazment.

Well that was a few months ago, however last week I went back and found nothing had changed if anything we were even more eager. I still avoided my other hotel and chose the Sukhothai. But this time I realised for the very first time, and much to my astonishment that I hadn't realised before that he couldn't speak English, only to say shyly the tattoo was "washable" as it had disappeared from his perfect left cheek.

The fact that he cannot speak English might be a problem. He has learnt a few words and when he speaks them my heart erupts in joy, so perfectly and carefully are they pronounced, each short sentence spun in gold, but they are too few, too few.

I wonder has anyone had a relationship that has lasted like this. I have so much I want to tell him and he me but we just look into each others eyes and laugh instead. It could be years I suppose before we can have a proper conversation, who knows.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

sparks vs. reality

Once you live with the partner day by day...month by month...year by year- you'll know if it is real LOVE, love that includes understanding of both parties --not just based on hot passion.

IT IS REAL LOVE. I sure its real love. We can bear to be alome.

Forum's veteran
    Liked
    The real problem, Cedric, is that these steamy hot love affairs are often situations where only one person is in love/lust and
    the other just having a fling and a shot at the jackpot of winning another patron to maintain their lifestyle until they start
    to lose their looks.
    Falling in love/lust is an addiction and one that is highly enjoyable as long as you can afford it and survive the down periods.

The oldest and fattest and baldest and ugliest of us have all fallen in love/lust with perfect specimens of youth and manhood
    and only the very fortunate few find there is anything real about the Thai boys love/lust ,after a while, but hope springs eternal
    and we keep falling in love/lust and keep believing the impossible dream.
    Being able to communicate in a common language is no hindrance when the stars are in your eyes and sanity leaves your mind.. :cat:

Quote Originally Posted by fattman
    "I wonder has anyone had a relationship that has lasted like this. I have so much I want to tell him and he me but we just look into each others eyes and laugh instead. It could be years I suppose before we can have a proper conversation, who knows."

I have my doubts that this is a serious story, but if I'm wrong then - you will find that your partner will learn English very quickly if he's really in Love. Any you will want to learn Thai so that you can talk to him, if you're in Love, and not just obsessed, as it sounds to me.
    Catawampuss no money was exchanged. Big sigh. I know. Whatever happens it will remain a long distance thing I only ever get over to Thailand every three months or so. Maybe it will stay fresh for a long time.

Yes fatbastard he is learning English, and I am not "obsessed" just delighted.

When he tilts his head up to one side hesitantly hoping I will thrust my tongue into his ear hole he does it out of pure joy, not for cash. We have awakened in each other the joys of sex yes, but also we love each other body and soul. If anything he seems obsessed with my cock and nipples, like they are some sort of novel food item. At first he only tasted it with tip of his tongue then much later stuck it right in his mouth, I did the same to his tight throbbing little cherry waiting to explode. In fact we copied each other all day and night.

Yesterday I was just thinking about him and I burst with cum in my pants. I had to buy new undies.

One thing I am surprised by is he is now sporting a large diamond ear stud that he didn't have before....so maybe he has a part time job he can't tell me about due to our language difficulties. Sigh. He's born and bred in Bangkok. His name is Owen. Sigh.

Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by Cedric
    " ... I burst with cum in my pants. I had to buy new undies ... Sigh ... "
    You could just wash them. Sigh.

Cheers ...
    Just another reason why I love living in Thailand

Smiles I was at Uni in the library where I am now. Had to buy disposables from Watsons. Hardly likely to start washing them in the WC.

If you are staying at the Sukhothai you could go round to Candle T Spa and find out yourself about the fate of the "cute guy with bruises and cuts".
    A ten minute walk.

Yes Bwana it is but a ten minute run perhaps through that awful Lumpini night market seething with drunken idiots on cheap bucket deal hollidays , but no I AM ALREADY BACK IN HONG KONG. Besides it's much longer than ten minutes to walk. If its OK with you where I spend my money I would use a taxi.

Quote Originally Posted by fattman
    "I wonder has anyone had a relationship that has lasted like this. I have so much I want to tell him and he me but we just look into each others eyes and laugh instead. It could be years I suppose before we can have a proper conversation, who knows."

I have my doubts that this is a serious story, but if I'm wrong then - you will find that your partner will learn English very quickly if he's really in Love. Any you will want to learn Thai so that you can talk to him, if you're in Love, and not just obsessed, as it sounds to me.
    Indeed, I have no doubt that it will be a matter of mere months before the role of chaos theory in forming economic plans, for example is a matter of easy intercourse between the two of them