Quick navigation:
List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

View Poll Results: Which place do you regularly hang out in Sunnee?

Voters
28. You may not vote on this poll
  • Lek's

1 3.57%
  • Duc's

2 7.14%
  • Crazy Pub

4 14.29%
  • Krazy Dragon

6 21.43%
  • Corner Bar

6 21.43%
  • Oud's

4 14.29%
  • Memories

1 3.57%
  • Rainbow Bar

0 0%
  • Topman

2 7.14%
  • Jim Jimmy James

2 7.14%
  • Candle

0 0%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hangin' out Poll ...

Liked

Hangin' out Poll ...

Quote Originally Posted by pattayapolice
    " ... Sadly if he does go, it will be 1 port of call less for me, and again if he has sold, l would be delighted if he were to remain manager. It's a great spot to watch life go by ... "
    Noticed this quote (tinged with single tear and a sad nostalgia) on the thread on 'Duc's Bar'.

People Watching (and it's Sunnee collary, Boy Watching) is one of my favourite lazy indulgences as well. It is part of the away-from-home-land experience everywhere I suspect, and I still enjoy sitting back in a cooll shady street-side bar with a "beer Singha yai", a newspaper, and a quick eye for happenings and people around me. And if it's a nice round Thai ass sashaying along the street, so much the better.

I have my favourite 3 or 4 bars in Hua Hin where I regularly hang out for this lazy hot afternoon pastime (usually alone by preference, sometimes The Man tags along). But in Pattaya (and Sunnee in particular) this time-goes-by pleasantry is compressed into a much smaller area, and one must ~ by long experimantation ~ pick their strategic study spots by their one specifications.

So which place(s) do you regularly hang out in Sunnee?

(Used this map ~ http://gayaffairspattaya.com/maps/maps.htm ~ as a bar-finder. Hope it's up to date, and I wouldn't know as I step foot in Sunnee every 4 years or so. The poll programme softeware only allows a max of 12 options, so please add your own favourite place if it's not on the list ... or not in Sunnee).

Cheers ...

Similar Threads:
    Just another reason why I love living in Thailand

You missed a choice..."Do not hang out in Sunee"

Hang Outs

Sunee in the hot afternoon is like a graveyard. There is just not anything there to occupy you during the daytime hours. Monty's pool area usually had a little activity but even that was hit or miss. I don't know the name of the large open bar across from Euro but that is my favorite place during the evening hours to hang out.

Liked

Re: Hang Outs

Quote Originally Posted by luvthai
    Sunee in the hot afternoon is like a graveyard. There is just not anything there to occupy you during the daytime hours. Monty's pool area usually had a little activity but even that was hit or miss. I don't know the name of the large open bar across from Euro but that is my favorite place during the evening hours to hang out.

The common name for it is " the green chairs" Actual name is Sunee Plaza Bar

It does have a good vantage point doesnt it

john
    TOQ Tired Old Queen

Don't feed the trolls, Don't feed the trolls, I keep telling myself ..........

Forum's veteran
    Liked
    made it once a couple years ago to Monty's pool bar in the afternoon.
    Promised myself I would return but never made it back at such an early hour,
    as I believe it closed early evening on my return.

But I would imagine there is some scenery in the afternoon hours?

Forum's veteran
    Liked
    Candle Bar has been closed for a long time and was purchased recently and will reopen in the near future.
    Lek's changed its name to Copa, also a long time ago but is still called Leks by many and is a popular late afternoon
    spot for some of Sunees denizens who can't wait for the nite.
    Crazy Pub now closed for about a week and no sign of it reopening..

With the new Copa in Boyztown, we now have two (2) Copas..
    Well, there was a time when we have 2 Leks and now one is renamed and the other became Birdcage which apparently
    has given up the ghost..

Somewhat amazing that none of the pundits here have commented on the Birdcage closing yet but maybe I just missed it... :cat:

Liked: 1
    Why isn't Come In Bar listed? One of my favorite places with good looking boys.

come in would have gotten my vote too.

Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by painai2
    Why isn't Come In Bar listed? One of my favorite places with good looking boys.
    mine would be come in bar also ,useuallya friendly bunch of guys in there ,although they do change like he weather

Quote Originally Posted by fattman
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe M
    You missed a choice..."Do not hang out in Sunee"
    I'd vote for that...
    Me it - but my vote would be advice, as well as a statement of fact! :cheers: