Quote Originally Posted by pattayapolice
" ... Sadly if he does go, it will be 1 port of call less for me, and again if he has sold, l would be delighted if he were to remain manager. It's a great spot to watch life go by ... "
Noticed this quote (tinged with single tear and a sad nostalgia) on the thread on 'Duc's Bar'.

People Watching (and it's Sunnee collary, Boy Watching) is one of my favourite lazy indulgences as well. It is part of the away-from-home-land experience everywhere I suspect, and I still enjoy sitting back in a cooll shady street-side bar with a "beer Singha yai", a newspaper, and a quick eye for happenings and people around me. And if it's a nice round Thai ass sashaying along the street, so much the better.

I have my favourite 3 or 4 bars in Hua Hin where I regularly hang out for this lazy hot afternoon pastime (usually alone by preference, sometimes The Man tags along). But in Pattaya (and Sunnee in particular) this time-goes-by pleasantry is compressed into a much smaller area, and one must ~ by long experimantation ~ pick their strategic study spots by their one specifications.

So which place(s) do you regularly hang out in Sunnee?

(Used this map ~ http://gayaffairspattaya.com/maps/maps.htm ~ as a bar-finder. Hope it's up to date, and I wouldn't know as I step foot in Sunnee every 4 years or so. The poll programme softeware only allows a max of 12 options, so please add your own favourite place if it's not on the list ... or not in Sunnee).

Cheers ...