Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Your mother really did make you a homosexual

Why bother?

Why do you bother responding Aunty? You're just giving them more ammunition!

Liked
    I think Homitern is correct. Anunty's outburtst was Tourettes pure and simple. Since it surely was an uncontrollable outburst it should be forgiven.
    Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one, and they all stink.

Kitty Boy, Pissy Boy or Tea Boy?

As I am no more a research scientist than I am a shopkeeper (not that I see anything wrong with shopkeepers) anyone with even a little knowledge of research science, etc, would make a change from Pissyboy, who has shown that when it comes down to producing the goods rather than just talking about them (a good shopkeeper's metaphor!) he is simply unable to perform.

Evidently another member of the Bear Grylls fan club, it looks as if his "research on gays and lesbians in the workplace" is limited to watching who goes into the toilets with whom, that his "background in research methods and statistics" consists of where to move his bucket and mop to get in a better position to count them, and that any "peer review process" he has "gone through" was being told by his co-workers that toilet No 4 was clean, but No 5 needed a scrub out.

Maybe he was even so good that he was promoted to Tea Boy, where he could overhear what was said and remember a few catchphrases from those he so desperately aspired to be.

Goodbye, Pissyboy, until you come up with the goods.

Liked

Re: Kitty Boy, Pissy Boy or Tea Boy?

Quote Originally Posted by Gone Fishing
    As I am no more a research scientist than I am a shopkeeper (not that I see anything wrong with shopkeepers) anyone with even a little knowledge of research science, etc, would make a change from Pissyboy, who has shown that when it comes down to producing the goods rather than just talking about them (a good shopkeeper's metaphor!) he is simply unable to perform.

Evidently another member of the Bear Grylls fan club, it looks as if his "research on gays and lesbians in the workplace" is limited to watching who goes into the toilets with whom, that his "background in research methods and statistics" consists of where to move his bucket and mop to get in a better position to count them, and that any "peer review process" he has "gone through" was being told by his co-workers that toilet No 4 was clean, but No 5 needed a scrub out.

Maybe he was even so good that he was promoted to Tea Boy, where he could overhear what was said and remember a few catchphrases from those he so desperately aspired to be.

Goodbye, Pissyboy, until you come up with the goods.

I'll leave the Tourettes outbursts to you and Aunty. Are you and he the same person?
    Go back to your shop.

I will stand by my original comment that the paper which started all this was interestig and makes a contribution to the overall literature on gays and lesbians.
    Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one, and they all stink.

Quote Originally Posted by Smiles
    Cheers and no need for thanks ...
    I'm always grateful for the opportunity to update Aunty's Mensa Moments - http://www.sawatdee-gay-thailand.com/fo ... .php?e=376 even though it does mean a temporary suspension of {Ignore}

What's the fuss about?

Surely, by now, everyone knows (or suspects) that sexual orientation is pretty much fixed at birth.

So who cares what all these crazy farang Ph.D.'s are up to? The last time I looked, they were in denial about bisexuality, which is just about as crazy as believing in unicorns.

There will be a special show at Free Guy on July 25th. (Relevance: none!)

Liked
    I think homitern would not know a gay guy if it was him, its a stupid question, everyone is persuaded they were made gay at birth and some parental problems may have caused it to surface earlier or later for some. Or, some just hide in the closet forever fearing they will not be accepted by family and friends if they admit its any more than a teen age experimentation.

My cousin taught me how to suck dick now condemns me for being gay. y what a looser. He probably has wet dreams about the times we were playing with each other in bed on sleep overs.

Wes
    All the Best!

Wes

Liked

Thanks

The last time I looked, they were in denial about bisexuality, which is just about as crazy as believing in unicorns.

Well said,

Wee
    All the Best!

Wes

Re: Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Wesley
    The last time I looked, they were in denial about bisexuality, which is just about as crazy as believing in unicorns.
    Lots of people are in denial - Iran, for instance, is second only to Thailand for the number of reported legal sex change operations but some people still think that there are no gays there - including Mahmoud Ahmadinejad!