Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bathrooms in High School

Bathrooms in High School

BANGKOK, Thailand тАФ For teen boys who prefer to dress as girls at one rural high school in Thailand, taking a bathroom break no longer means choosing between "male" and "female" restrooms. There's now a "transvestite toilet."

The Kampang School in northeastern Thailand conducted a survey last term that showed more than 200 of the school's 2,600 students considered themselves transgender, said school director Sitisak Sumontha.

So, when classes resumed in May, the school unveiled a unisex restroom designated by a human figure split in half тАФ part man in blue and part woman in red. Below it are the words "Transvestite Toilet."

One of the reasons I love Thailand. I found this today on Fox News

Re: Bathrooms in High School

Quote Originally Posted by Pattaya Male
    BANGKOK, Thailand тАФ For teen boys who prefer to dress as girls at one rural high school in Thailand, taking a bathroom break no longer means choosing between "male" and "female" restrooms. There's now a "transvestite toilet."

The Kampang School in northeastern Thailand conducted a survey last term that showed more than 200 of the school's 2,600 students considered themselves transgender, said school director Sitisak Sumontha.

So, when classes resumed in May, the school unveiled a unisex restroom designated by a human figure split in half тАФ part man in blue and part woman in red. Below it are the words "Transvestite Toilet."

One of the reasons I love Thailand. I found this today on Fox News
    For many years in the Welcome Plaza hotel in Pattaya, there was a sign in the Gents toilets written in Thai at the top and with an English translation underneath which read: "All Staff must wash their genitals before leaving"

I think either the translator was incompetent or had a very strange sense of humour!

I found this today on Fox News
    My god! Does that mean that there is actually someone in the intelligent world who actually believes the crap and rubbish that they broadcast ?

Liked: 1

"The Kampang School in northeastern Thailand conducted a survey last term that showed more than 200 of the school's 2,600 students considered themselves transgender, said school director Sitisak Sumontha.
    That's around 7% of high school kids identifying as TG. I doubt that many endocrinologists or geneticists would believe that to be the true rate of gender dysphoria. One could write a thesis on what might be behind a figure like that, but let's just leave it at ..... TIT. It ain't Kansas, that's for sure.

Strange that Fox News didn't make more of this though - "Seven Percent of Thai High School Boys Think They Are Girls !".

More like 15% of the boys since the one's identifying as transgender were probably born with male genitalia.

Where is this school again? :cheers:

Seriously, back in the West the bathroom issue is a big deal for TS but in most of the LOS those who dress as ladies use the ladies room and no one complains.

WC

Well they're certainly not water closets............ :geek:

Re: Bathrooms?

Quote Originally Posted by fattman
    Why do Americans find the need to refer to toilets as bathrooms or restrooms? They are not either.
    Would would you like them to be called? Not "toilets", I hope, as that refers to the actual porcelain fixture and is very low-class when used to refer to the room in which they are typically situated.

If you're going to quote Webster's, you better check their definitions of "bathroom" and "restroom" as well. Both are synonymous with lavatory. It may be a pet peeve of yours that they are commonly used to indicate a facility equipped with toilets, but that is all.

Quote Originally Posted by Chao Na
    If you're going to quote Webster's, you better check their definitions of "bathroom" and "restroom" as well. Both are synonymous with lavatory. It may be a pet peeve of yours that they are commonly used to indicate a facility equipped with toilets, but that is all.
    Its only commonly used by yanks. Most all the intelligent English speaking world uses toilet. Fatty is correct. Wheres that know-all Gone Mad Fishing when you need him?

Quote Originally Posted by UKlover

Most all the intelligent English speaking world uses toilet.
    Like this chap?