Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: You guys just go at it ... I'm off to get laid

Liked
    L&N (Naruk)/Drunken Sailor/Pattayagay (and more) is a dyed in the wool multi-Board troll. The boy(s) have tried on just about all the gay Thailand Boards at one time or another and have left, then come back, then left again. Harmless, sometimes funny, mostly not.
    Being put on ignore is the main solution ... but even that has a drawback in that you can see his posts when someone posts a message which includes a 'Naruk' quote.

The only recipe that's foolproof? (1) Put our Board Fool on ignore, and then (2) those who don't wish to go that far, simply refrain from quoting him. Also, (3) don't read the Board not logged in ... your 'ignore' feature doesn't work :blackeye: Take these precautions and everyone's happy.
    Well, perhaps not Naruk :geek:

Cheers ...
    Just another reason why I love living in Thailand

Forum's veteran
    Liked
    smiles on target here..
    Too bad some posters don't realize that this silly troll just craves attention..
    I will start to put posters on ignore who quote this silly ninny and force those of
    us with the sense to put naruk on ignore, to see his inane nonsense..

Too bad jinks isn't on troll patroll and this waste of space is allowed to spoil threads..wake up jinks !! :cat:

This is my first post so i will start as i mean to go on. Maybe naruk has some slight impedement . verbal diarrheor

Forum's veteran
    Liked: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by catawampuscat
    Too bad jinks isn't on troll patroll and this waste of space is allowed to spoil threads..wake up jinks !! :cat:
    I am here, but it is necessary for all to see the idiot posts that I would normally delete.

When I start again fully I will no doubt get the usual....

HEY YOU what do you think you are doing..... from Smiles and Co.

Liked
    тАЬI will start to put posters on ignore who quote this silly ninny...тАЭ

Good idea Cat. One I have entertained, and shall now adopt.

BTW, welcome to тАЬIgnoreтАЭ neophyte Cynical Brit. The post is pointless, and I may have seen that creative spelling of dire rear before.

no need for freak scene. i leave soon. last week spend more time with money boys. not with fat ass farang preach on SGT.
    i sex tourist like 98% coming to Thailand. have fun always. not live in convent. sex sex sex $boys $boys $boys

he-he :cat: he-he :cat: he-he

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Name that troll..

It looks like Geezer takes first prize for spotting the troll in just one posting.. It usually takes me two or three postings
    to be sure but this troll makes it too easy..

Now is the time for Smiles and brad the impala to admit that we need jinks desperately and that
    their rather petty criticisms about missing threads and deleted this and that, pale in comparison to letting the trolls run amok..
    jinks' absence has even
    brought back ancient trolls and one can only shiver and shake while awaiting the next incarnation of the next troll..

Naming trolls is not a good idea and just excites their tiny puds into sticky wet dreams and a nightmare for most of the
    rest of us..

Perhaps pride or arrogance will prevent some posters from asking jinks to resume his duties, but not this poster.. :cat:

We need jinks like a boil on the bum. He should stick with driving a taxi.

Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Quisp
    We need jinks like a boil on the bum. He should stick with driving a taxi.
    I suggest you would be top of Jinks list when he returns Quote your post We need you like a boil on the bumi
    Wombat : an Australian marsupial that eats,roots and leaves

I'm realling fucking scared. Whoopee.