Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Smart Massage

Smart Massage

Now that Smart Massage on second road has gone, does anyone have any recommendations on any massage place nearby?

Liked
    It has moved around the corner and is housed in the same building as Harmony Massage.. Same staff without the LB manager. Go to the corner of Pattaya Tai and Second Rd.. Turn right going towards the beach.. It is 3 or 4 doors down on the right. You can see the boys and ladies sitting outside. Just ask for a male, no problem at all...

BTW, all rooms are upstairs so you will have to climb at least one flight of stairs....

Hope this helps,

john
    TOQ Tired Old Queen

Don't feed the trolls, Don't feed the trolls, I keep telling myself ..........

Facing which way?

Is this the same massage place Traveler Jim posted about? I think he said ask for Nat? I really should write this stuff down!!

When I turn right am I facing east toward Suhkumvitt?

Re: Facing which way?

"Turn right going towards the beach"

Quote Originally Posted by Pattaya Male
    Didn't know there was a beach at Sukhumvit :geek:

Liked

Is this the same massage place Traveler Jim posted about? I think he said ask for Nat? I really should write this stuff down!!

Yes, it is the same one.

You can only turn one way.. It is on the stretch of Pattaya Tai between Beach Road and Second Road.. That part of Pattaya Tai is one-way headed away from the beach.

hope this helps

john
    TOQ Tired Old Queen

Don't feed the trolls, Don't feed the trolls, I keep telling myself ..........

Quote Originally Posted by Snowkat
    "Turn right going towards the beach"

Didn't know there was a beach at Sukhumvit :geek:
    When I think of the beach, I think of Jomtien. So if I am at a corner of 2nd Road and Pattaya Tai (facing Sukumvitt) and turn right I am going towards the beach in my mind since that is the way the road to Jomtien goes. If I am at the same corner facing south and turn towards the Pattaya beach I am going in a different direction.

I notice that you are not trying to be helpful Snowkat. It that your nature?

I notice that you are not trying to be helpful Snowkat. It that your nature?
    Assuming you know where Smart Massage used to be and that you read TOQ's first post properly, there was never any doubt where the place is now located. Your question in that case was therefore unnecessary and stupid!

If you didn't know where it was originally located you should have said so and asked for clear(er) and more precise directions.

HAND

You are right Snowkat. I did not know where it was. If I had I would not have asked! I thought that would have been evident. I will try to remember that some that post here are "not smarter than a 5th grader"

Forum's veteran
    Liked: 1
    "not smarter than a 5th grader"
    I take this to be the name of the US show that is "no smarter than a 10 year old" in the UK.

You are right Snowkat. I did not know where it was. If I had I would not have asked! I thought that would have been evident. I will try to remember that some that post here are "not smarter than a 5th grader"
    Talk about people being smart! It was you who asked the stupid question, not me dearie. As someone who is presumably (from your posts) a resident I find it hard to believe that you didn't know where SMART massage (a gay massage) was! Duh!