Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: News of the World

News of the World

are a "tabloid" and straight to the point, were reporting in Sunday's edition, that "Thailand" were clamping down and looking for 200 people on a blacklist of people and they were going to deport them. Can't remember it word for word, but I think the article was aiming at "Brits".

Forum's veteran
    Liked
    "News of the World
    are a "tabloid" and straight to the point
    "..that's being rather kind to them considering the owner was once wanted for arrest in India and China until he made investments of hundreds of millions of dollars into cable TV channels that never eventuated.

But I can't find the story on their website..can't you scan and paste..who knows who is on this list ?..maybe one of us !!

I looked amongst some of their latest features;
    Naked truth about Apprentice Jenny
    Nicky Clarke's sex with ┬г110 hooker
    Mum of bride, 13, has no shame
    Heidi Fleiss all washed up
    Steven Gerrard Kops a tranny

but there was nothing about Thailand.

although I note they are running a headline about a tooth being found at the House of Horrors on Jersey were a child's skull was found..err, I mean coconut shell and police dramatically dug up six graves they declared were murdered children until they were informed they were actually part of the old set of the Bergerac TV series.

straight to the point !!:joker:
    I'm only a light drinker. When it's daylight I drink.

To be honest ...

... I think it was more direct than I wrote, think it was referring to paedos - I looked on their website, but it wasn't on. I just scanned it with my eye, but will try and get a copy, but that certainly wont be for a month now. It was definately in the newspaper though, and probably in conjunction with what has already been going on in Thailand with the police.

News

Back in March they were to release a list of names known to be pedophiles but they never did. I was informed by a friend of mine in March that they would be acting on the list by doing survilence. He also said that the ones on the list would be blacklisted and deported without trial. The list was compiled thru interpol and was german british and american names. Seems they are now in the process of doing just this and targeting the ones living in thailand .

Scanning with the eye

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteDesire
    ... I think it was more direct than I wrote, think it was referring to paedos - I looked on their website, but it wasn't on. I just scanned it with my eye, but will try and get a copy, but that certainly wont be for a month now. It was
    I'm glad you didn't scan it with your ear, or your nose. :-0

Forum's veteran
    Liked
    "think it was referring to paedos"..well fancy that !!!! I would never have guessed.

Don't bother scanning (with whatever)..although it isn't a reliable source I reckon something is actually happening..bars being raided..old geezers opening their doors to BIB .
    I'm only a light drinker. When it's daylight I drink.

Re: Scanning with the eye

Quote Originally Posted by Henry Cate
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteDesire
    ... I think it was more direct than I wrote, think it was referring to paedos - I looked on their website, but it wasn't on. I just scanned it with my eye, but will try and get a copy, but that certainly wont be for a month now. It was
    I'm glad you didn't scan it with your ear, or your nose. :-0
    or his small pencil :bounce:

News of the World. The prime example of what we in the UK call gutter press. Truth does not enter into the equation when they embark on one of their sensationalist stories/scoops.

For the benefit of those across the pond - think of the National Enquirer but fifty times worse!

Or Fox News. both the same owner!

Quote Originally Posted by both-hans
    Or Fox News. both the same owner!
    Fox News is a bastion of probity and truth when compared to the News of the Screws (as it is known!).