So this is the story.
I was taking some friends out on my birthday for a lovely meal and then some entertainment. Where can we go I thought? So I googled and this website Dragoncastle came up with listings of all the best places to go in Gay Bangkok. I thought it must be a reliable website because @Richards was right at the top of the listings. We wanted to go somewhere that my firends could sing "Happy Birthday" to me so I found on Dragoncastle two places that looked suitable.
The first was Hamiltons Hideaway in Silom Soi 2/1 and the other was Voicemale Music Room in Soi Freemans.
Well after dinner we walked and walked up and down Silom Road and just could not find Soi Freemans. Where is it Mister Dragoncastle?
Then we went looking for Hamiltons Hideaway. I knew Silom Soi 2/1 because that's where we all meet up at @Richards. So we walk up and down Soi 2/1 and can't find the place. By this time I'm just getting puffed out with all this strolling and had to use my inhaler so I say to my buddies that let's just go into Richards and have a drink.
We were put right by Richard's crew in a flash. Voicemale closed last year and became Hamiltons. Hamiltons went belly-up three months ago. You can trust the guys at Richards to be on top of every situation.

So my question is this: Why would Dragoncastle make a listing of two places at the same address and both of them no longer exist??
Answer me that one if you can?