Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Austrian abuse scandal

I think its something they put in the water over there. Anybody remember Bernard who owned a bar on sunee opposite the old Sports bar (now Corner bar).He was always a strange slightly menacing character.Anyway one night I was having a late night session with some friends in Sports when he completely lost it, ran across the soi and attacked his ex Thai boyfriend with a knife.He then ran through his bar and up to the third floor where he threatened to jump. The cops and TV were soon on the scene and eventually was coaxed down and bused off to Soi 9.

A few days later he was out again, this time on the back of a pick up truck with a massive wooden lion which he triumphantly transferred to his bar as a sort of sign of his omnipotence.. It was said that his family had connections to the Austrian government and a word in the right ear had got him an early release. The boy was very lucky as although the knife had gone right through the side of his torso no serious damage had been done(I saw the scars myself). Anyway justice was dished out a little later when a group of the boys friends (allegedly after a bung from a certain go go bar owner further down the soi)arrived in Sports and proceeded to hack him about with an assortment of knives and machetes.Soon after he disappeared from Sunee and the last I heard he was in BKK.

Old Austrian Proverb: Treat your women like fine Wine......

They are best left in the cellar to mature

When was he in Thailand? Seems a bit strange, did he leave a bag of dry dog food to last a few months, telling his wife they were very hungry pigeons and not to forget to throw some down there once a week?

The Austrians are scary, I have a brother-in-law who is one. He's megalomaniacal and a misogynist to boot. Unfortunately the Austrians reward that kind of behaviour. They also don't travel well. Preferring to stay at home growing giant bushels of hair out their nostrils and eating knoedel until they are obese.

Yes yes generalisations of course but you can do that with Austrians, it's a very parochial close knit society, I know it well.
    If you don't clean your windows at least three people in your street will make a point of telling you that you are not cleaning your windows. But lock half your family in the keller and rape them and not a wiff.

Liked

AUSTO-SUNEE

Quote Originally Posted by Singapore Sexpat
    Looked like Sunee Plaza to me (where else).
    iS SUNEE PLAZA GONE HETROSEXUAL NOW?

What's Josef Fritzl's favourite chat-up line?

"Fancy a bit of how's-your-father?"

Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by fattman
    [ Mind you I don't know any Americans who didn't shoot first (just joking!)
    I can name one; Alexander Hamilton. I recall the incident well.