Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Austrian abuse scandal

Austrian abuse scandal

... are you guys reading about this Austrian abuse scandal where a father kept his daughter in a "dungeon" type flat for 24 years. She fathered numerous children from him, and was only found out when one of these children had to go to hospital. What is this world coming to?

Re: Austrian abuse scandal

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteDesire
    ... are you guys reading about this Austrian abuse scandal where a father kept his daughter in a "dungeon" type flat for 24 years. She fathered numerous children from him, and was only found out when one of these children had to go to hospital.
    Yes
    What is this world coming to?
    These things happen all the time - what planet do you inhabit?

This evening the BBC showed a picture of him in Thailand. I wouldn't be surprised if he was known in Pattaya. It seems that he had an old conviction for sexual abuse but Austrian social services were unaware of this because of "data protection" issues.

One Austrian official has described this as the greatest crime ever committed by an Austrian. Perhaps he thinks Adolf Hitler came from someplace else.

Quote Originally Posted by 555
    One Austrian official has described this as the greatest crime ever committed by an Austrian. Perhaps he thinks Adolf Hitler came from someplace else.
    And don't mention Kurt Waldheim

I won't ...

be watching the Sound of Music again!

Truly weird

The world is full of bizarre and weird stories. You used to be able (still may be able) to subscribe to a daily weird stories post from CNN. How about this one in one of the papers I read online - http://www.smh.com.au/news/unusual-tale ... 94011.html

Liked

or this one : Woman sits on boyfriend's toilet for 2 years

The Thailand link

They are showing in-depth video footage of this Austrian guy visiting Thailand in the 90s. Not sure where it is located, I don't think it is Pattaya, could be for all I know. The video footage is in-depth, if anyone is watching it, anyone recognise the area?

Postscript:

It really does look like Pattaya, especially one of the beach photos and the Sun newspaper says in some some media report ... Pataya ... (that is how the Sun have spelt it).

Looked like Sunee Plaza to me (where else).

A Fu***ng Vale of Tears....

... What is this world coming to?
    I guess what the guy had at home wasn't quite enough so he had to come to Thailand to slake his thirst?

This world has always be a House of Horrors if you dig down deep enough. Take a look at this story closer to home (if you have the stomach).

Scalded Baby

Quote: "According to the medical professionals, the baby would have been in extreme agony for about an hour," Orrey said, "and then likely went into shock."