Quick navigation:
List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Looking out my kitchen window ...

Liked

Looking out my kitchen window ...

Back in Canada right now for a short few months until returning to Thailand in September.
    I miss my dear Suphot very much and must admit this (necessary) sojourn 'home' is doing not all that much besides making me think too much about him, and Thailand. But get over it, eh!!!

Thought you might enjoy a 'different' type of landscape not seen that much in LoS. Looking out my kitchen window yesterday a rainbow blasted through the rainy valley for a few minutes and I'm glad the camera was sitting on the kitchen table in time to capture it.
    Not having ever been in Thailand for the rainy season before I'm looking forward to the dark skies and wet-everything monsoonyness of this coming September . . . . but not sure if I'll get the chance (or a camera at hand) to snag a shot as ethereal as this one right on my doorstep.

(This shot was 'panorama-erd' (good ol' Irfanview) from two-shots-a-panning, and then spliced together. But they work well, in my opinion).

Cheers ...

Just another reason why I love living in Thailand

DELETED

Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by John Botting
    What is that bird sitting on the tree stump?
    :blackeye: :blackeye: :blackeye: John, it's a wooden Barn Owl.
    They're used here fairly often, placed beside the garden or the orchard to scare off the small birds trying to have a feast on the cherries. Quite effective actually. Takes the place of a scarecrow, which is useless except for scaring small kids.

Cheers ...

Liked
    A beautiful shot and quite a lovely place.

Liked
    We're in full bloom here too (crabs and ornamentals - although the gazillion cherry trees around here are about finished blooming) and some of the landscape looks a bit familiar (although I'll give you the edge in the scenery category). Some day, if the gods (or buddhas) are willing and in alignment, perhaps Pot can visit. I'd like to get Mr. W over here some summer as he'd like to come, let's him know what a pain in the butt it is to fly that long, and so I can see him absolutely freeze to death when the temperature plummets below 20C. I'd guess (because it's Canada and Khun Pot has a steady job, etc.) that you could get the visa fairly easily........any plans in that regard?

Liked

Thank Smiles...

Thanks Smiles...for sharing
    such a beautiful photo ...
    and place to call home in Canada.

Hope one day you will take bf with you to Canada..
    that is if he has not been there yet...such beauty!!

Enjoy...
    Tj

Liked

Re: Thank Smiles...

Quote Originally Posted by Strontium-40
    It would be a really nice view if you didn't have that awful land yacht right there smack in the middle of it.
    It's the neighbour's. Not much I can do, though thoughts of dynamite have come up every so often.

Cheers ...