Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: spit or swallow

Liked

spit or swallow

does anyone have any experience with the boys in this area? Is it normal (common) to expect a boy to let you come in his mouth? I've never done it in Thailand, but thought....hmm, it may be something Thai boys might be into, especially as we are paying.
    In Japan I used to enjoy bukkake sessions in the bars. Are there any such bars in LOS?

Re: spit or swallow

Quote Originally Posted by a447
    does anyone have any experience with the boys in this area? Is it normal (common) to expect a boy to let you come in his mouth? I've never done it in Thailand, but thought....hmm, it may be something Thai boys might be into, especially as we are paying.
    In Japan I used to enjoy bukkake sessions in the bars. Are there any such bars in LOS?
    Seems a bit of cheek expecting this of anyone even if you are paying for the sex. I trust you would be wearing a condom though !!

spit or swallow

Haven't found one yet that will swallow but then I don't either so how could I ask them to. It may be different if your in a relationship but for a short time I don't think many will.

Sweet as Honey

But what happens when his come is as sweet as honey?

Re: Sweet as Honey

Quote Originally Posted by Henry Cate
    Panic ?

Liked: 1
    Some asked me to cum on their face, but that is as far as it goes

Haven't found one yet that will swallow but then I don't either so how could I ask them to.
    excactly :clown:
    Ofcourse I go with other Falang, it's my job, but you are the only one I love :)

Liked
    I assume a447 your post is not a "poisson d'avril", I will play along.

You seem to ask two questions, do you not? First, do some boys "take it" in the mouth and secondly do they then swallow or spit?
    In my experience only one was more than willing to please the client by accepting what was offered. After he politely excused himself, using hand gestures,he then spit and rinsed in the toilet. It was somewhat odd since the first time I offed him he said "not smoke you". The next time, as he sat with me, he said "now smoke you". I accepted that as a compliment. He was very talented.

At "hands on" bars, or rather "mouth on" bars I noticed the boys do indulge the clients and then use the ashtrays as spitoons. Perhaps the "no smoking" policy and absence of ashtrays will change this practice?

Francois

Liked

Make a beeline for the door, he is underage?

Liked
    Francois,
    Non, ce n'est pas un poisson d'avril. - pas de tout.
    Ou se trouvent les "mouth on bars?"

Quote Originally Posted by francois
    Make a beeline for the door, he is underage?
    None of us have ever been with an underage before, so we'll just have to take your word for that.