Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Humble Post perhaps Producing Swimming Desire

Humble Post perhaps Producing Swimming Desire

My worthless self begs apology endlessly for putting the following dog-meat before your honorable eyes. Honorable elders might even doff revered clothing and enter water!

Aww..that's so sweet. Those dogs look adorable. And the Labradors look quite cute too.

terrible joke, I know, I know... :shame:

I regret to disagree

The lowly & dishonorable dogs in this foolishly-posted picture are closely related to Labradors, but my lowly self refers to them as "Golden Retrievers."

As for the lowly & dishonorable human boys in the not-should-have-been-posted disgraceful photograph, I recognize and and admire endlessly Your Serene Thought.

Excuse me a thousand times, but do not send me to The Death Of A Thousand Slicings!

Liked: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by maroonedmind
    Aww..that's so sweet. Those dogs look adorable. And the Labradors look quite cute too.

terrible joke, I know, I know... :shame:
    Well .. they are all same colour
    Ofcourse I go with other Falang, it's my job, but you are the only one I love :)

All the same color

My humble self wants to write "colour" in honour of former British overlords, but Selfish Fingers refuse.

Yes, all same same color: GOLDEN.