Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: WATER, WATER EVERYWHERE....ALL THE BOARDS DID SHRINK

Quote Originally Posted by BenCH
    Despite your newspaper reports I never saw such warning in any hotel (including The Peninsula, Shangri-la etc) I stayed at in Bangkok over the last 10 years. And I always use tap water for cleaning my teeth there without problems.
    Before I moved here, which was in 2001, I recall such signage by the bathroom faucets at the Hilton (Wireless Road) and the Intercontinental, but perhaps they weren't 5-star hotels and/or the times have changed: either the municipal water supply in BKK is now more palatable or the hotels filter it further?

Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by bkk gwm
    Before I moved here, which was in 2001, I recall such signage by the bathroom faucets at the Hilton (Wireless Road) and the Intercontinental, but perhaps they weren't 5-star hotels and/or the times have changed: either the municipal water supply in BKK is now more palatable or the hotels filter it further?
    Stayed last year at the Intercontinental: no signs - assume they filter further. I remember having seen such signs in Shanghai and ... at the Intercontinental in Sydney (only during one visit).