Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: moved

Forum's veteran
    Liked

moved

I am starting to get a chuckle when I see certain subjects moved. My testosterone gets move but its ok to keep ones about the taste of rimming someones arse or which bar has the youngest looking boys... Though I think asking about testosterone is a valid topic for this gay forum just as much as someone asking about what restaurants or bars they like... I guess my topic isn't in the sewer enough.??????????????????????????????????????????? ???????????????????????????????????????????????

Forum's veteran Brad the Impala's Avatar
    Liked
    On this occasion, I can absolutely see the logic of the move. The thread on "Testosterone" had as much direct relevence to Thailand as the price of gold. That is, it is a global issue, and therefore moved from the Gay Thailand Forum to the Global Forum.

The thread, rather quaintly named "How clean are the Thai money boys down there", while a touch sordid to some, and a touch insulting to Thais, who are physically the cleanest Nation that I have ever known, was clearly directly related to Gay Thailand, and therefore in that forum, although there was a little wobble when it was moved elsewhere, possibly on the grounds of prurience.

Quote Originally Posted by Brad the Impala
    ... although there was a little wobble when it was moved elsewhere, possibly on the grounds of prurience.
    jinks' idiocy, more like it

elephantspike
    All the forums are "gay", but that doesn't mean each and every subject has to be gay specific. It just means it is mostly a bunch of gay guys that post on this board. It is here for us.

The Gay Thailand forum is for posting about Thailand. It doesn't matter how gay it is, it just has to relate to Thailand.

The Global Forum is not specific at all as far as subject matter as long as it doesn't violate the rules. It is for general discussion.

The Any Other Country forum is for travel information to countries other than Thailand.

Posting Guidelines is for issues that concern posting on this board.

There is some grey area concerning what fits where within those guidelines, obviously, so it is a judgement call on the part of the moderators as to if and when a thread may be moved.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

moderators

Brad wrote: On this occasion, I can absolutely see the logic of the move. The thread on "Testosterone" had as much direct relevence to Thailand as the price of gold. That is, it is a global issue, and therefore moved from the Gay Thailand Forum to the Global Forum
    I guess I didn't make myself clear enough...I was wondering if there were any testosterone supplements the readers used and where they were available in the Pattaya area since this is were I live and work at. To me, this is comparable as one forum asking about what bars to go to with music...or how to catch a taxi from the airport. It is a little different than asking about the price of gold on the market. DUH

Liked

Re: moderators

Quote Originally Posted by thrillbill
    in the Pattaya area since this is were I live and work at.
    You work in Pattaya? What do you do?
    E Dok Tong