Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: what if anything is happening with Montys old poolbar

Liked

what if anything is happening with Montys old poolbar

I have seen several references to the good old days[fishing thread] at Montys pool bar

At one stage last year there was posted photos of the alleged damaged condition that Monty had inflicted on the buildings.

However there was also a lot of talk about squatters and freelancers doing yaba out of sight

The last I heard was that Mrs Sunee had stated the pool could not be sublet by the Marine Hotel. She had let Monty
    have a [sub] lease because of favours Monty had done for her. But that was once off favour not a precedent.

From memory the owner of Krazy Dragon is the current owner, or was the owner that sublet it to Monty I assume he is also the owner of Marine Hotel.

Wombat : an Australian marsupial that eats,roots and leaves

Re: what if anything is happening with Montys old poolbar

Quote Originally Posted by lonelywombat
    I have seen several references to the good old days[fishing thread] at Montys pool bar

At one stage last year there was posted photos of the alleged damaged condition that Monty had inflicted on the buildings.

However there was also a lot of talk about squatters and freelancers doing yaba out of sight

The last I heard was that Mrs Sunee had stated the pool could not be sublet by the Marine Hotel. She had let Monty
    have a [sub] lease because of favours Monty had done for her. But that was once off favour not a precedent.

From memory the owner of Krazy Dragon is the current owner, or was the owner that sublet it to Monty I assume he is also the owner of Marine Hotel.

NOTHING IS HAPPENING AND IT IS A DISGRACEFUL EYESORE FOR THE AREA AND A NONSENSE THAT IT HAS GONE ON SO LONG

I am sure plenty more are of the same opinion.

Forum's veteran
    Liked
    the Krazy Dragon owner claims to be the current lease holder but seems to want a vast sum to sub-let. A shame as it needs a lot spent on it but it has potential to be a unique and great little business.
    I'm only a light drinker. When it's daylight I drink.

Liked

Pool at Sunee

I suspect Monty would not like his name attached to a place that is so disgracefully trashed as this place. It was nice when Monty ran it. It's totally trashed now, and I suspect the pool is probably beyond economical repair. The place, and the pool, is full of trash; the rooms are roofless. Boys use it for yaba and glue sniffing times. Sometimes you see one or more boys sleeping there. Whoever is responsible for it should be ashamed of him or herself.

I know all this, because I just spent a month looking down on it from the Yensabai.

DELETED

Quote Originally Posted by kquill
    [NOTHING IS HAPPENING AND IT IS A DISGRACEFUL EYESORE FOR THE AREA AND A NONSENSE THAT IT HAS GONE ON SO LONG
    Taking you off thread slightly. I was away in Australia for a month over New Year so may have missed the answer to this.

Did you ever post pictures of the damage that was caused to your property by a local club owner and did you ever manage to settle for compensation?

Liked
    i'm with kevin on this one, perhaps we could avoid krazy dragon also as a means of getting out point across,
    as if there wasnt enough mischeivous characters in sunee already, the old pool area cold soon turn into a dwelling place for all types!!
    i love you, i miss you.............. i lie you

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by kquill
    [

NOTHING IS HAPPENING AND IT IS A DISGRACEFUL EYESORE FOR THE AREA AND A NONSENSE THAT IT HAS GONE ON SO LONG

I am sure plenty more are of the same opinion.
    I remember photos of the place when damages were being chased.Would love to see again photos of the bar when it was lively and full of fun. Used to love afternoons just lounging around the pool. Preferred it to the beach.

Forum's veteran
    Liked
    In that myriad whirlpool that makes up what the labyrinth of ownership of properties in Thailand-I doubt Peter from Krazy Pub actually owns the property-just the lease and wishes to sub lease so doesn't have an interest in spending money on the place. No reason to boycott Krazy Dragon (and as if you would !)...

so there it is for some enterprising farang..a great little business right in the heart of Sunnee and a swimming pool no less that can always be renovated..it must be the only walk in pool in town !..not everyone wants to go all the way out to the beach..

...and Wowpow is off to Heaven today..maybe he can have a word with Buddha !! bye bye Terry..see you in another lifetime !!
    I'm only a light drinker. When it's daylight I drink.

Liked

Re: Pool at Sunee

Quote Originally Posted by jimnbkk
    It's totally trashed now, and I suspect the pool is probably beyond economical repair. The place, and the pool, is full of trash; the rooms are roofless. Boys use it for yaba and glue sniffing times. Sometimes you see one or more boys sleeping there. Whoever is responsible for it should be ashamed of him or herself.

I know all this, because I just spent a month looking down on it from the Yensabai.
    As I did, and completely endorse these comments.

Regarding the comments of another poster, that this pool area could become a form of residence for all types; well, it has already. The young gluesniffing set come and go at will, and often sleep there, day and night.

The place is now a very negative aspect to Sunee, for a variety of reasons.
    ..........and that's the way it is.