Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: protection? or ruin the fun?

protection? or ruin the fun?

Do the offs that you meet ever ask you to wear condoms? Do you think that asking an off to wear a condom would be insulting or would they appreciate my interest in keeping both of us protected. I see that in clubs they will wear condoms, does this practice usually carry outside the public sphere? any thoughts? thanks.

Liked
    In my (very limited) experience the boys are more likely to insist on a condom than agree to go bareback.

And so should you - the risks for everyone involved in barebacking with a money boy are just too great.

As for "feeling insulted" - I know not everybody on this board agrees with this, but I am always pretty clear about what I want before I off a boy. To put it bluntly, you are hiring a boy to do what you want him to do. If it doesn't work out like that in the hotel room, give him his taxi fare and send him on his way.

I am not inserting my dick into some stranger's shit hole without some form of protection

"but I am always pretty clear about what I want before I off a boy. To put it bluntly, you are hiring a boy to do what you want him to do. If it doesn't work out like that in the hotel room, give him his taxi fare and send him on his way."

With that same idea. . . could someone pay him to not use a condom if that's what they want (which I don't). It seems that the word is definitely out on condoms, but I wonder if there is a price for some boys to not use a condom. Do you think they might get some pushy tourists who ignorantly talk the boys into unsafe sex. It seems to me that the safe sex problem is probably outside the sex industry.

Barebacking

Quote Originally Posted by nenenlee
    It seems to me that the safe sex problem is probably outside the sex industry.
    You would be surprised at the number of Thai sex workers who believe that it's OK to bareback provided there's no semen involved ie. coitus interruptus

Forum's veteran
    Liked
    TopChinese...

I am not inserting my dick into some stranger's shit hole without some form of protection
    I'm with you Chinese guy, I only go unprotected with my tongue.

Forum's veteran
    Liked
    if you are into rubber suits like me it's not a problem.
    I'm only a light drinker. When it's daylight I drink.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

failure ..

failure..

Our newbie poster has failed to stir up the politically correct crowd with his bait..
    If this ain't, bbb, it must be his doppelganger..
    I am impressed how few bit and think this shows a maturity on this forum..

If this is indeed a reincarnation of the oxygen deprived brain damaged cretin from Down Under, we will know
    soon, as he can't hold it in for long and if not, then just another troll is trying to get his 15 minutes of fame... :cat:

nah, it cant be BBB, he is busy getting 4 wheels attached to himself to appear as a float in the Mardi Gras tomorrow night. I dont want to give away how the float will be decorated, but I suspect there will be a surplus of ladyboys on it and few condoms in sight, possibly being towed by that Bangkok taxi that featured in one his stories.

Liked

My Total Blessing

This thread has the official Thaiworthy Seal of Approval. You may proceed reading the rest of this thread with confidence. I have nothing else to add. Please continue.