Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Murderer had thai wife

Murderer had thai wife

Dunno if anyone has read on the BBC website about "Steve Wright" the murderer who murdered 5 prostitutes in Ipswich - well apparently he was a regular tourist in Thailand and married a Thai girl in 1999 - whenever he felt down/fed up he would go to Thailand for a holiday. When he arrived back in the UK, his mother rang up the Thai wife and told her that her son had been "knifed", hence no longer around. When his Thai wife read the media, she saw the news etc etc about him and said "oh my god, its my husband, I've just seen a ghost".

Secondly, dunno if any of you remember, Suzy Lamplugh, the estate agent that went missing and never found about 20 odd years ago, well without going into too much detail there are allegedly "links" to her also.

A Link would help.

The "ghost" angle is interesting. Like to read more about it.

Link

"In 1999 a Thai girl, Somchit Chomphusaeng, 31, says she married him in a local ceremony. But after their two-week honeymoon, he flew back to Britain and she received a letter supposedly from his mother informing her that Wright had been stabbed to death.

Shown photographs of Wright after his arrest in Ipswich, his Thai "widow" gasped: "Oh my God! That's my husband!" before fainting. Later she said: "It must be his ghost. I was told he'd been murdered."

http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/news/arti ... article.do

You might have to "grab" and paste all of this link, it looks as only part of it is coming up as a link.

The word "ghost" was not for real, the thai woman was only using the word as a figurement of speech lol