Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Apologies from Mrs Bucket

Apologies from Mrs Bucket

Apologies from Mrs Bucket.
    Sorry to everyone for the misleading information about the change of name by the new owner at Butterfly.
    I donтАЩt normally make errors and am usually very perfect !!
    However the name is NOT Butterfly Boys тАУ it is Butterfly Mans Club.
    I know that there will be some slagging off to come because of this. So hit with all youтАЩve got dears, IтАЩm used to it now.

Butterfly Mans Club
    Soi Day-Night One
    Opposite Day Night Hotel and near the new Birdcage.

Re: Apologies from Mrs Bucket

Quote Originally Posted by MRSBUCKET
    Apologies from Mrs Bucket.
    Sorry to everyone for the misleading information about the change of name by the new owner at Butterfly.
    I donтАЩt normally make errors and am usually very perfect !!
    However the name is NOT Butterfly Boys тАУ it is Butterfly Mans Club.
    I know that there will be some slagging off to come because of this. So hit with all youтАЩve got dears, IтАЩm used to it now.
    Apologies are unnecessary dear. Anyone who upsets Gaybutton can't be all bad :blackeye:

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Mrs. Bucket..

Mrs. Bucket had the nerve to go after a favorite on gaybuttons forum (not gaybutton's favorite, for sure) and when this
    humble poster did the same, he was put on moderators bullshit.. I also received several messages advising me that the
    chosen one could do not wrong and I needed institutionalizing.. I am sure many will agree with the later but few will defend
    the former..

A year later,catawampuscat was advised that he was banned.. I am not one of the favorites (again this is not about gaybutton)..
    It amused me as I hadn't posted on gaybutton's forum in over a year and made absolutely clear I would never post
    there again but it made a very small man (not physical size) feel like a big man and of course it was just silliness
    banning someone on a minor forum..

So Mrs. Bucket, the excuse about multiple handles and moderators status is all about one foolish man's defense of
    the target of your bitching and if you be can be silenced, the same foolish man will sure try but he can't do anything
    anywhere else, so I suggest you exit gaybutton's forum and don't waste your time there.. It is all about the same reason
    every moderator quit and only finally doing something about the troll, did gaybutton reverse and return..

Since the object of Mrs. Bucket's postings as well as Jaidee454 is no longer allowed to play here, it seems only fair not to
    mention names or handles but one clue is he doesn't like this poster...555 :cat:

I don't know much about Butterfly Men's Club. In fact the recent posts are the first I've heard of it. Is it considered a go go bar, host bar or ???

Quote Originally Posted by CurlyEye
    I don't know much about Butterfly Men's Club. In fact the recent posts are the first I've heard of it. Is it considered a go go bar, host bar or ???
    Just another brothel

Quote Originally Posted by homintern
    Just another brothel
    Do I denote a hint of disdain in your tone sir?

Do you have a dislike for brothels?

Don't you ever like to visit any gay bar?

The eye of the beholder

Do I denote a hint of disdain in your tone sir? Do you have a dislike for brothels? Don't you ever like to visit any gay bar?
    No, no and no - a clean sweep. Actually, I can't answer yes or no to your first question since there is no way I can know what you denote, just as I can never make an answer to the question "Did I see you out walking last night?". I know that I was out walking, I can't possibly know what you saw. Try a little logic for change

Re: The eye of the beholder

Quote Originally Posted by homintern
    Do I denote a hint of disdain in your tone sir? Do you have a dislike for brothels? Don't you ever like to visit any gay bar?
    No, no and no - a clean sweep. Actually, I can't answer yes or no to your first question since there is no way I can know what you denote, just as I can never make an answer to the question "Did I see you out walking last night?". I know that I was out walking, I can't possibly know what you saw. Try a little logic for change
    I denote sir that you chose to cast negative aspersions toward Butterfly Men's Club, even though, since you don't like Pattaya, I'd guess it's a safe bet the chances you've recently been to the place are rather slim. As for logic, unless you've been to the place, it would not be logical for you to be able to give a qualified answer as to what type of bar it is.

Re: The eye of the beholder

As for logic, unless you've been to the place, it would not be logical for you to be able to give a qualified answer as to what type of bar it is.
    You sound like that fool George - "if you haven't seen for yourself you can't know". It's quite easy to infer from (1) the name; (2) the location; and (3) what others say, exactly what sort of place it is. Or is the only thing that will convince you is a sign outside saying "paid fucks here"?

Butterfly is a host karaoke bar.
    The music is mixed with karaoke and dance depending on the mix of customers and their wishes.
    Gets busy after hours.