Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: This is awful

This is awful

... this video was on BBC website where a policewoman is recorded knocking someone out of his wheelchair.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/7243240.stm

What do you expect from a country that has set up a torture facility in Cuba. The American people have been brutalised and we can only expect more of the same till a civilising influence ascends to the White House.

I notice that the talk is of dismissal as the ultimate punishment in this case. How about assault on the helpless.

Hope the poor guy sues the individual policewoman and the Hillsborough Country police for millions and wins his case - this video tells it all without words! No further proof is needed.

That deputy is a disgrace to law enforcement professionals everywhere. He needs to be fired, charged, and sued. I hope a good lawer takes the case and makes the deputy and the jurisdiction pay.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

ding dong...

555 blames an entire country for the bad behavior of an individual..

What the fuck do hundreds of millions of US citizens have to do with the actions of one man?
    Take your America bashing elsewhere 555 , I am sure one could easily find a Brit who is an asshole
    and did something ugly but I wouldn't condemn a whole nation for one man's act.. :drunken:

Actually it was not the work of one man...it was one women. Talk about a mean spirited bitch; she wins the prize. Let's all hope that she and her supervisors who just stood there and watched her illegal cruel behavior all get fired and sent to jail. When a cop can behave like that in front of her bosses it says a great deal about the police department's culture.

Not to excuse her discusting behavior, but I think most of us have seen Thai police do things that make dumping a cripple on the floor seem tame.

Liked

Re: ding dong...

Quote Originally Posted by catawampuscat
    I am sure one could easily find a Brit who is an asshole
    way TOO easy in Pattaya:-)

I get annoyed by the America-bashing too. The UK is actually further along down the police state road than the US is. They have cameras everyfuckingwhere in London now. We're only really seeing that in Washington DC and NYC.

dboy

The video clip is shockingly awful. Remember the story from 2007 in Britain with a young woman held down by 2 officers while another punched her?

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/cr ... 39351.html

Re: ding dong...

Quote Originally Posted by Dboy
    I get annoyed by the America-bashing too. The UK is actually further along down the police state road than the US is. They have cameras everyfuckingwhere in London now. We're only really seeing that in Washington DC and NYC.
    Surveillance cameras is the sole criterion? What about electronic eavesdropping, etc. where the US seems to have the edge over everyone?

An arrest warrant has been issued for the deputy who dumped the handicap man onto the floor. This soon to be ex-deputy is facing up to 5 years in prison.

From CNN:

Deputy charged in wheelchair-dumping incident

Story Highlights
    NEW: Accused Hillsborough County, Florida, sheriff's deputy turns herself in

Charlette Marshall-Jones has been charged with abuse of a disabled person

Surveillance video shows deputy dumping Brian Sterner from his wheelchair

Marshall-Jones has been released on bail; she's been suspended without pay

TAMPA, Florida (AP) -- A sheriff's deputy who was videotaped dumping a paralyzed man from a wheelchair onto a jailhouse floor has been charged with abuse of a disabled person, a sheriff's official said.

Hillsborough County Deputy Charlette Marshall-Jones, 44, turned herself in and was booked into the Orient Road Jail early Saturday, jail records show.

She was charged with one count of felony abuse of a disabled person and released after posting $3,500 bail.

Surveillance footage from January 29 shows Marshall-Jones dumping Brian Sterner out of his wheelchair and searching him on the floor after he was brought in on a warrant for a traffic violation.

Sterner, 32, said when he was taken into a booking room and told to stand up, the deputy grew agitated when he told her that he could not.

Marshall-Jones was suspended without pay, and three other deputies were placed on administrative leave pending an investigation.

If convicted, she could be sent to prison for five years.