Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Bad Experience at A*** B***

Bad Experience at A*** B***

My friend Ruddi recently came to Pattaya for the first time and I was happy to show him around especially to see the bars and he generally enjoyed that part of his visit a lot. Ruddi is very cute and blue eyed in his mid 20's, so can imagine he got a lot of attention whenever he went . I had not been to a bar called A*** B*** before but when we were there the farang manager or owner who introduced himself as Jorge or Porge or something like that was very friendly especially to Ruddi. In fact it got embarassing since this person is not Ruddi's type and also reeked of cigerette smoke.
    After my friend took a boy off but later that night I got a call from Ruddi very upset as he told me the boy got a red rash infection all around his private area. The boy explained to Ruddi that he had recently acquired the rash since the owner of the bar where the boy worked insisted the boy fuck him if he wanted to get his monthly pay and so the boy had no choice.
    The boy also said all the dancers who worked at the bar detested and feared the owner.
    Anyhow I understand the boy was going to a pharmacy to try and get something to rid himself of the infection.
    This was a bad experience for my friend so I wish some of these people who own or run bars would be more careful as their behaviour gives Pattaya a bad reputation.

Re: Bad Experience at A*** B***

Quote Originally Posted by Karl heinz
    their behaviour gives Pattaya a bad reputation.
    Where's geneeArse when you need him?
    Heinzie Pattaya's reputation precedes itself, and is why you are there of course, oder nicht schatzie?

Who is this 'Karl heinz'?

This is the first bad thing I have heard about A*** B*** and it sounds like garbage to me.

If boys hate the place so much why would they stay there, and the idea of G..., na this is a slur which in my opinion should be removed.

Is anyone elses experience of A*** B*** like this?

My initial intention to the post above and the low life responsible for making it, was to treat it with the contempt that it deserved. However, as I am aware that there may be some members here that will fail to see this post for what it is, I have decided to post.

I know exactly why the above post was made and am 99 per cent certain who is behind it. It is has been made because of this persons insane jealousy of the success of A*** B*** since it was opened, along with the friendly atmosphere of the bar, and their intense dislike of me.

I will not give the low life above any satisfaction by attempting to defend myself from his accusations, I will leave the members here, now that I have posted, as well as the regular customers that patronize A*** B***, to see this post for exactly what it is.

I have made no request of the moderators to remove this post, in fact on the contrary, I hope that it is allowed to remain. They may however like to check the ISP of the poster and decide for themselves, whether they wish to allow anyone that makes this type of post, to remain as a member of this forum.

Thanks,

George.

Liked

Good Grief......

I find this post ironic.

A few days ago you were questioning why poster Khun Jon would share the tragic story about his BF dealing with HIV on a thread in this forum, asking repeatedly "why are you posting this"

Now you are complaining about someone sharing a bad experience with a go go boy.

Why oh why are you George, so interested in this poster's story? Am I missing something here?

Certainly he has the right to share an experience, does he not? Especially if it concerns the health of a service worker.

Why do you try and control what posters opt to share with others?

I don't understand.

"Sum Nam Na"
    Time flies like an arrow, fruit flies like a banana

Re: Good Grief......

Quote Originally Posted by bigben
    Certainly he has the right to share an experience, does he not? Especially if it concerns the health of a service worker.
    If the experince he had relayed was true, he would have every right to share it, but it wasn't true, it was a pack of slanderous lies.

With regard to Khun John, I suggest you read my post again where you may discover the real question I was asking.

G.

Re: Good Grief......

[quote="bigben"]I find this post ironic.

A few days ago you were questioning why poster Khun Jon would share the tragic story about his BF dealing with HIV on a thread in this forum, asking repeatedly "why are you posting this"

Now you are complaining about someone sharing a bad experience with a go go boy.

Why oh why are you George, so interested in this poster's story? Am I missing something here?

Why do you try and control what posters opt to share with others?

I don't understand.

Excuse me Big Ben(???) I was the poster who questioned 'WHY?' to Kun Jon.
    I hardly think your post above is relevant as one thread concerns an action of defamation and potentially is damaging to someone's livlihood. The other post mentioned is a personal story of tragedy.
    So in answer to your question.....yes! you are missing something (quite a lot as far as I gather.)
    Get your facts straight to start with and you might be halfway to making some sense!

oh karl heinz!

2 points to note

(i) a skin rash can be a multitude of things and scabies which i feel is being hinted at is one of the most commonly MISdiagnosed

(ii) it is frankly well nigh to impossible to verify the boy's tale never mind trying to ascertain from whom (if anyone) he caught this from

This board is great when it is useful factual posts and discussions - when it leaps into the realm of unverifiable crap then that (referring to another thread) is when it becomes BORING!

:wav:

What you no understand big ben ?
    This post speak about george and his bar, about the way he treat his workers, in so bad term and with so many attacks! I dont know the law in Thailand, but here in France a post like that will finish on justice court, for diffamation, calomny and fake accusation.

I dont know George (at this time) and I never been in his bar (I hope I will do next week), I just read his post here, and Yes I am shocked by this kind of talking about him.

Hard to make a good job, so easy to break good reputation.

I dont know what others readers/posters will do, but for me that just give me more "need" to go to take a drink in A*** B***.

Liked

Trying to get the facts straight

Thank you Aussieal

That is in fact what I am trying to do....get the facts straight.

Thank you Jom.2007....I didn't realize g was the owner of the bar in question.

I asked g why he is so interested in this post. I am trying to get to the bottom of this or as you say (get the facts straight)

Now g says the post is all lies. How would he know for sure? But now it all comes together....he is the owner!!!

Sorry guys, I am quickly losing interest in this thread. I have this funny feeling there is more to this than meets the eye.

But I am still at a loss why some posters insist on challenging what others opt to post about. This is an open forum (more or less) and therefore all opinions should not be challenged unless it violates the posting rules. If the related story about the sick boy working in a go-go is false....then why would Karl make this up.. Oh never mind....to many questions for me.

Have a nice night all....I know I will
    Time flies like an arrow, fruit flies like a banana