It seems that the moderator over on GayThailand has gone a little power-crazy. There are many threads which seem to be going "missing" just because they challenge something Gaybutton doesn't fancy.

Here are some quotes from a few current threads on GayThailand in which Gaybutton says...

"The moderators here make the decisions without getting involved in public discussions or debates about it. Suffice it to say that when trolls appear on this board they, their posts, and their threads don't last long."
"The bars are about to become a smoke free environment. Why not follow suit and have this board become a troll free environment? So, since you say that we're going to ban people based solely upon whether we like what they say, and since you're obviously doing your best to be a troll here, three guesses who's most likely to be next . . ."
"Like I said, this board is and will remain a troll-free environment. Think whatever you like, but this board isn't here for any further personal attacks on people, including me. This thread is now locked. And yes, I will wipe any further such posts. If that upsets you, the complaint department is a PM."
"If such people want to find someone to blame, they need only to look in a mirror."
"The 'almighty moderator' has returned. "

Sounds like a pissing contest. Does this seem like normal moderator behaviour?

Black Label